Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

like it or not...we need a palace style 'ultras' atmosphere from now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like it or not...we need a palace style 'ultras' atmosphere from now!

before some start saying 'we aint doing that muggy stuff here' then tell me when we produce a similiar noise and atmosphere??....yes a bit of booing n gesticulating against chelsea and the oldham playoff night was pretty special but bar that is dead as a church mouse under the altar....a few renditions of comon you r'sss....n (love this board but) 'we are the rangers boys.....stand up n make some noise is camp in the extreme......so comon get some flags n banners made and assemble up b the away fans and drown them out for the lads!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I'd rather sit in silence

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
      I'd rather sit in silence
      you sit in sar then i take with the other mutes!

Comment

I thought it was better yesterday and the crowd responded to the early goal and better performance

I have to hold my hand up and say I cringe when I see the Palace section all dressed in black and when they score they even try copying the ultras by all climbing on top of each other.

Agree with Facto we need to make the place a fortress now until the playoffs how we do that I am not sure as the crowd don't seem inspired currently. I defo think the bulk of the singers or rowdier element congregating in W and X blocks might be an idea in the medium term as there beside the away end and bot sets of fans would work off each other

Comment

I actually would love a Palace style atmosphere at LR. I do find it funny when people use our magical atmosphere as a reason why we shouldnt move stadium.

Comment

We made some noise that helped us win our last five home games when we stayed up first season

Comment

God forbid we ever have to endure that Palarse type of noise at the Rangers.
              As somebody else said, would rather sit in silence.

Comment

Why would people want the place to be silent ? Isn't having a great atmosphere part of the enjoyment of going to football ? i know i enjoy it more when its not like a morgue with everyone around me tutting and moaning . The team respond better to vocal backing so i dont really see what the issue is ? Would love to have half of the atmosphere that palace create without all the black clothing and face concealing as thats just a bit muggy. Can't fault the way they back their team though, anyone see them at arsenal ? Absolutly immence and are widely regarded as the best support in the country at the moment. Used to love loftus road when it was rocking, look at the effect it had on the scum a couple of years ago-they absolutly melted. We dont use such an effective weapon enough in my opinion. Having said that the team need to get the crowd off their feet so its swings and roundabouts

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  Why would people want the place to be silent ? Isn't having a great atmosphere part of the enjoyment of going to football ? i know i enjoy it more when its not like a morgue with everyone around me tutting and moaning . The team respond better to vocal backing so i dont really see what the issue is ? Would love to have half of the atmosphere that palace create without all the black clothing and face concealing as thats just a bit muggy. Can't fault the way they back their team though, anyone see them at arsenal ? Absolutly immence and are widely regarded as the best support in the country at the moment. Used to love loftus road when it was rocking, look at the effect it had on the scum a couple of years ago-they absolutly melted. We dont use such an effective weapon enough in my opinion. Having said that the team need to get the crowd off their feet so its swings and roundabouts
                  hit the nail on the head mate, I am not a fan of palaces all black wearing flag waving knobheads but jumping about and singing for 90 mins generating an atmosphere doesn't necessarily have to include waving flags and looking like a bellend... I guess some of our fans are too cool though aha

Comment

well i for one salute palace for,as already mentioned, providing the best atmosphere in the country this season......still i suppose the half hearted...comon you r's once or twice a game appeals to some!

Comment

Dont like the pretending to be Italian bit ,but the atmosphere this season has , like the style of football been the worst ive ever known , fair play to Palace, they put us to shame atmosphere wise, but its really up to the youth at Rangers to sort this out , get up to X Block and give it to the away fans .
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I remember the noise we made in the holloway years... No need for wearing black and acting like pratts...
                        I suppose it helped that holloway seemed to share the same enthusiasm as the fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                          I remember the noise we made in the holloway years... No need for wearing black and acting like pratts...
                          I suppose it helped that holloway seemed to share the same enthusiasm as the fans...
                          Exactly this.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                            Absolutely . Ollie in the pitch with the mic pumping up the crowd . Crowd respond. Can anyone imagine that happening now ?

Comment

er...harry.....lets all do the twitch

Comment

Working...
                              X