Given the noise the forest fans made today from just one tier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geng View Post
    I think the last time we had a really good atmosphere week in week out was under De Canio. Two great chants from that era: De Caniooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we're gonna... + Gigi De Canio, Bernie and Flavio

Of course that all went sour soon enough when everyone turned on Tango & Cash and Gigi left.

Yes it was good in the promotion season, but still wasn't the same consistent atmosphere as we'd had a few years earlier.

Best era I can remember (since 95) at Rangers was Holloway. The place was rocking, every week.

I could sing more songs about our 04 promotion side than I could our current one. Or even our '11 promotion team.

Gallen, Birch, Furlong, Shittu, Padula... even Tony Thorpe had a song
    Totally agree was the first time in a long time the whole crowd was united and most of that was down to Olly and his enthusiasm for the club

It also helped having loads of players who supported the club and all gave 100%

Look at the atmosphere and away numbers in the last 4 years compared to those days and its like a different club

Can thank Paladini and his cronies for splitting the fanbase which we still haven't recovered from till this day
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
    X