just back from training ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just back from training ground

Barton left early so assume still out injured Suk looks awesome I would start him. HR was looking on from the side but did not say much Danny Simpson looks better in front of goal than any of our strikers and that included Charlie. Dunn has a black eye but did score a great header from outside the box
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
    Barton left early so assume still out injured Suk looks awesome I would start him. HR was looking on from the side but did not say much Danny Simpson looks better in front of goal than any of our strikers and that included Charlie. Dunn has a black eye but did score a great header from outside the box
    Couldn't think of a worse way of spending a day off.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Busman's holiday for you, no doubt.

Comment

Was it a open training day today?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Busman's holiday for you, no doubt.
          lofl...v good

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            Was it a open training day today?
            No Nuffield is Kevin Bond.

Comment

do they practioce set pieces much defenmding and attacking or just excercise and have a practice match

Comment

Were they practising short corners where the ball ends up back with Rob Green inside 10 seconds??
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  Were they practising short corners where the ball ends up back with Rob Green inside 10 seconds??
                  They probably spent an hour and a half passing it backwards and sideways thinking that if they have possession the other team can't score, just like at Charlton and Brighton - oh yes, I almost forgot, eventually they did score!

Comment

Who took the session bond? Need a scape goat for tomorrow 😃

Comment

I would love to spend some time at a training session
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

a day in your company

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          a day in your company

Comment

."hr looking on from the side didnt say much" all you need to do to get droopy to sing like a canary is to stick something under his chin to make out its a microphone,rabbit,rabbit,right sort,lovely lad,wibble pith boing dribble squawk.

Comment

Sorry for lait replys no opem session but can be seen from road lol as for day off I was down there anyway for wifes car M.o.T thought I would pop over and take a butchers by the look of the result something went right lol
                              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                              X