• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO............................

........anyone still backing arry boy?
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

not now

Comment

I cant stand the man and his team selections.

He's lost the plot

Comment

One more away defeat doesnt change anything, stiil have to stick with him till after the play offs, cos changing now wont make any difference.

Comment

stopped backing him quite a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            stopped backing him quite a while back.
            Dont think there is a qpr fan on the planet backing him anymore, but you never know, we might get lucky and win the play offs. Thats all we can hope for with this toilet team, is pure luck.

Comment

I gave up on him a long time ago.
              I was telling people as long ago as October, that his team was not good enough and riding their luck eith those narrow wins.
              his inability to bring in a 2nd fit striker was always going to backfire on him.

Comment

I dont think even messi or suarez would make any difference to that team. Lack of second striker is just an obvious excuse, but i doubt any striker would get any service, so its not even that reason really

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  I dont think even messi or suarez would make any difference to that team. Lack of second striker is just an obvious excuse, but i doubt any striker would get any service, so its not even that reason really
                  Is that you in your avatar mate?
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

no mate, my pal.

Comment

I never thought he'd stick around and am surprised he's lasted this long, I was even surprised he came to QPR in the first place! Even if we do go up next season I don't think Harry will stay around. Getting Austin in was a smart move, apart from that, not really sure. We've lost a load of games we should have won, other teams are now coming into good form and we've become somewhat of a hated club, but never mind, play-off's will be a good laugh!

Comment

One more away defeat doesnt change anything, stiil have to stick with him till after the play offs, cos changing now wont make any difference.
                        there is always one eh
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

why though? It's not as if we're changing a manager from a team that lacks ability but is united by team ethic. It's a team that has quality but lacks cohesion. Change for me is now. We're close to have a chance of making it back to the prem. Now is the time to get the best man in.

Comment

impossible to back him the man is clueless!

Comment

Something is wrong...me thinks (apart from playing ****)
                              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X