Millwall game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    All be in Hammersmith i bet ya. Nothing in Acton for them really anymore.
    Could really only see them in the Aeronaut but that's by the nick so a no no. Kings Arms were Chelsea used to plot up has shut down so Hammy would be the place of choice if I was them

Comment

Most Millwall ,i speak to reckon the lesson was given last time, and their full complement dont need to attend
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

There messageboards are saying that they are all going to bundle in

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
          Believe it or not,if that was to happen I think they could get well unstuck.all for one,one for all scenario. endanger kids and the most placid can turn
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Believe it or not,if that was to happen I think they could get well unstuck.all for one,one for all scenario. endanger kids and the most placid can turn
            Personally, I would just lock them all out, don't even make tickets available for them.

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
              They have got so many ,twa ts from Kent that love a bit of internet hoolaginism its untrue.

Comment

I'm sitting in x-block, didn't even consider the danger factor! Shouldn't be too much of an issue, perhaps that ugly fence might come in use!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  Most Millwall ,i speak to reckon the lesson was given last time, and their full complement dont need to attend
                  What lesson, nothing happened except for boys in blue being everywhere all day long. The police are by far a better firm than Millwall.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    They won't get in any boozers near the ground so will drink in hammermith or acton..
                    Most pubs in the bush you can get in without I.D so that is not right.

Comment

we fear no foe
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        we fear no foe
                        Fee fi Fo fum

Comment

they are the most

they are the most fanatical in london and the most dangrerous,yoiu cant underestimate them,if you look at there history there could well be a force to be reckoned with,i expect everything to be ok,but because of the tube they could move there full 4500 thugs over to our place,if they did that the police will run away from them,historically they always used to run the police,its from our point of view just a case of hope they dont come in massive strength

BUT REMEMBER ONE THING LAST TIME THEY ONLY BROUGHT THERE ID CARD HOLDERS SO THEY WERE ONLY REPRESENTED BY THERE SECOND BEST
                          HOOLIES

IF THERE TOP HOOLIE FIRMS TRAVEL IT COULD BE HORRIBLE

BUT IM 99 PER CENT SURE THEY WONT BE COMMING CERTAINLY THERE MESSAGE BOARDS ATR NOT CONNECTED TO THERE TOP THUGS
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

The boys in blue will have this all tucked up, there will be many hundred
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                              Most pubs in the bush you can get in without I.D so that is not right.
                              That told me !!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                                To be honest this fear of Millwall is very boring. They will do what most away fans do, go to O'Neills and Walkabout and get wrapped heavily by the boys in blue.
                                Slight drawback. Both those pubs are now closed...

Comment

Working...
                                X