New Website Statement (04-04-2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website Statement (04-04-2014)

It has come to our notice of a possible plan to include a reference to WATRB on a protest banner to be unveiled before, during or after a QPR match. We expressly reject such a prospect but are powerless to prevent any person(s) from ignoring our wish and including a reference to WATRB in such a negative context. Rest assured that if you ever see such a reference to our website in any protest event, it would not be endorsed by 'WeAreTheRangersBoys.com'. On our messageboard we welcome all opinions regarding the club, both positive and negative, but WeAreTheRangersBoys as a legal entity will not take sides in conflicts.

and where exactly have you heard this from myu?

it wouldnt be the harry out banner would it?

WATRB Poster ‏@watrbposter Mar 28
    @ranger_66 a dozen already offered hard cash. Banner will be out at Forest game for the cameras

WATRB Poster ‏@watrbposter Mar 28
    The banner will read "Tony & Harry Out! We want our Rangers back! #watrb" Will either be displayed back or R block or hopefully upper loft.

although i fully agree with the persons sentiments regarding redknapp
    may i just stress that this account on twitter does not belong to me and i have no wish or desire to parade around the stadium with any such banner..

its time to get behind the team until the end of the season then us that want redcrapp out should voice our views.
    Last edited by Hitman34; 04-04-2014, 10:51 PM.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Great, just the kind of disharmony and discord we need entering the play off period.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Always thought that was a parody account on twitter.

Comment

If this person wishes to organise a protest that's entirely his choice. However what he has zero authority to do is carry it out using this website's name in any way, shape or form. We have contacted his Twitter account asking him to comply with our request but he has chosen to ignore it, so we had no alternative but to make this public statement.

Does anyone know which poster '@watrbposter' is on here? PM a mod/admin if you'd prefer to remain anonymous.

Comment

Are these people insane! , what would be the future if the Malaysians backed out?

Comment

Trolling posts on this thread will be removed.

Comment

I know you have to be concerned and make this statement, but i wouldnt take it serious as nothing will happen, its only an internet troll, whos doing well to get a bite to be honest.

Comment

Possibly so, but better safe than sorry.

Comment

Of course, of course. Oh excellent work at the meeting the other night by the way. Very good representative of this forum sir.

Comment

Thanks Kev.

Comment

See it's under discussion again on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          See it's under discussion again on twitter
                          ​QPR fans are giving him an absolute roasting on there. Not one person is coming out in support of him. And yet he says "massive thank you to all who contributed (to this so-called pink banner)"

He also said the banner would appear at the Forest game, which it didn't. So he's already contradicted himself.

Comment

I'm starting to think he's perhaps he on the p iss take as everything is pure negativity. See the admin on here messaged him which was good to read

Comment

Its so ridiculous that it makes it even more baffling that so many responded to him on twitter yesterday.

Honestly, how can people not see that account for what it is...

Comment

Working...
                              X