Fan Sites & QPR Media Dept - Meeting 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Lets at least give your WATRB forum and Hitman some credit for the question being raised: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...21#post1232821
    Why?? Its so not the answer he expected, or even moreso, WANTED!
    Ruined his week, nay month.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Did you not read his OP?:

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      potentially we have some good news.

According to Ian tayler, at the fans forum meeting he was quoted as saying that Q.P.R. FC will own the new stadium and will not be considered tenents.

Could stanley, who was at the meeting confirm this?

Comment

Potentially that post means nothing to me.

Comment

Potentially that post means nothing to me.
          What does it matter if you believe it or not? It's the answer most QPR fans wanted to hear.

Comment

Great news, but never ever in any doubt to most Rangers supporters. That was his only safety blanket to sla g the club off with just in case we get promoted. What will he have to use as a stick now?

Comment

Lets at least give your WATRB forum and Hitman some credit for the question being raised: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...21#post1232821
              thanks again stan and much credit goes to your good self for raising those questions and making our voices heard.

Yes, it is potentially great news and as bailey said, it was my only main concern also.

now lets get cracking and start building the ****** thing.

Thanks again for representing all of us on here stan, great work by you mate.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

What planet are you on?

Comment

What planet are you on?
                  Ive only got one face, unlike some.

Comment

thanks again stan and much credit goes to your good self for raising those questions and making our voices heard.

Yes, it is potentially great news and as bailey said, it was my only main concern also.

now lets get cracking and start building the ****** thing.

Thanks again for representing all of us on here stan, great work by you mate.
                    Thanks mate, thats appreciated. I represent WATRB there but certainly cannot represent the myriad of everyone's views. I'm just happy to act as a conduit between us all here and the club, and is why I canvass for everyone's views in advance of the meetings. As Tuesday's meeting proved this in action, hopefully it will encourage even more posters to contribute in future.

Comment

@stanley76

As some people might say, big up me main man blud for boogieing along to da happening wiv da posse and doing your ting.

I'd prefer to say, nice one mate
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Dont see why this or any forum should go to represent anyone considered to be qpr supporters.
                        By all means, go to represent yourselves because you are mods on a forum, but it should be made clear that this forum isnt a gauge of true supporters. (just show print outs of the 'weekly predicton' or 'will we make the play offs' and other such polls)
                        This isnt in any way a judgement of normal qpr supporters, its for a huge amount of bitter and twisted people (trolls) who never ever go to a game, who come and type shite to try and stir up shite and anti manager, anti chairman, anti player and anti new stadium (cos its even further for them not to go to ) propaganda.

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        You'd think so, but i guarantee there will still be some who find something to moan about.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Thanks mate, thats appreciated. I represent WATRB there but certainly cannot represent the myriad of everyone's views. I'm just happy to act as a conduit between us all here and the club, and is why I canvass for everyone's views in advance of the meetings. As Tuesday's meeting proved this in action, hopefully it will encourage even more posters to contribute in future.
                          Stan will you be going to this proposed meeting between Fernandes and the fans? Just asking as you've done a great job at this meeting.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            @stanley76

As some people might say, big up me main man blud for boogieing along to da happening wiv da posse and doing your ting.

I'd prefer to say, nice one mate
                            Haha, cheers mate

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Stan will you be going to this proposed meeting between Fernandes and the fans? Just asking as you've done a great job at this meeting.
                            Thanks Ginge. Not sure yet as it's only just been announced. It'll be one of the mods/admin going but up to now it's been myself as it's hard for any of the others to do midweek evenings. Whoever goes there'll be plenty of advance opportunity here for members to raise issues.

Comment

Haha, cheers mate

Thanks Ginge. Not sure yet as it's only just been announced. It'll be one of the mods/admin going but up to now it's been myself as it's hard for any of the others to do midweek evenings. Whoever goes there'll be plenty of advance opportunity here for members to raise issues.

keep up the good work stan. only a few people on here posed questions which was a bad show tbf. hopfully more will contribute for the next time when you go stanley.

the next meeting is with Tony fernandes so make sure your there for it stan.

cheers again mate.

Comment

keep up the good work stan. only a few people on here posed questions which was a bad show tbf. hopfully more will contribute for the next time when you go stanley.

the next meeting is with Tony fernandes so make sure your there for it stan.

cheers again mate.
                                Thanks mate. I'll be fit and available for selection.

Comment

Working...
                                X