john the trumpet passed away during the qpr v wigan game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john the trumpet passed away during the qpr v wigan game

he was the most wonderfull man,a brilliant musician and he was one of lifes great charactors
    condolences to his family,funeral arrangements to be posted soon as we find out when they are
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Hopefully not the musical John I know Ted,must be 60 odd.had his name on a beetles album if I'm right.well game and hated cfc
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Known John & Mel for a good few years. John was a wonderful character and I have very fond memories of him. As quoted above hated cfc with a passion. Condolences to Mel and his family. John will be sadly missed.

R.I.P John.
      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
        Known John & Mel for a good few years. John was a wonderful character and I have very fond memories of him. As quoted above hated cfc with a passion. Condolences to Mel and his family. John will be sadly missed.

R.I.P John.
        Yes Mel is his son,gutted .remember rangers playing cfc in a friendly when Leroy scored for us.cfc fan was wearing the shirt in the sa stand at ht.John pointed both barrells at the #### and Fairplay. RIP John xx
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

john

john was amazing geezer,he has been fighting a serious illness but has tragically lost his fight for life,god bless his little heart,i may go to the funeral

More...

Comment

they did a tribute to him on the open all r's podcast. and they had mel on the most recent episode. very moving. he sounded like a top bloke! RIP
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

never went to the funeral

never went to the funeral but said a silent prayer
              ill miss johns comic antics,an the occaitional menacing stare
              he was a person who had so much love to give
              and in an ideal world had 20 more years to live
              he looked so much younger than his years
              i know hes gone but i could still shed more tears

GOD BLESS U GEEZER