Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you Celebrate Our Goals??

When watching on the TV or internet???

I have to admit to letting out a huge roar in the front room when Ravel slotted the third away.

Do you in the comfort of your front room nod politely or do you erupt like your at the ground

I usually scare the daylights out of my cat.

But today, on the first one I was sure it wouldn't count and on the second they were showing a friggin' replay then cut to BZ tapping into an open net and I had no idea what was going on. The third got a cheer though - great finish!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I immediately post about how some fans are probably not even celebrating the goal.

Edit:

Or in exactly the same fashion as dsqpr, including the cat. One of the two.
      Last edited by DeepcutHoop; 22-03-2014, 09:31 PM.

Comment

i shout out and explain the goal to my family members who politely ignore me as it is of no consequence whatsoever to 'normal' people of which i am happily not

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          I immediately post about how some fans are probably not even celebrating the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
            I usually scare the daylights out of my cat.

But today, on the first one I was sure it wouldn't count and on the second they were showing a friggin' replay then cut to BZ tapping into an open net and I had no idea what was going on. The third got a cheer though - great finish!
            Ha! exactly the same for me, was waiting for the offside flag for the 1st...

Comment

I was on a roof terrace in lanzerotte in a bar full of northerners and when bobby scored we all looked at each other and burst into laughter cos it was so surreal . The third however went down a treat but not so much with the boro fan sat behind us

Comment

Tend to be a little reserved as there is nobody to share the joy with.

Although when we concede, it's a different matter. Somebody just needs to know, usually the wife and usually results in her worrying about seeing the neighbours.

Comment

Depends on the game,mood etc. If its a high tempo game with tackles flying in that tends to up the heart rate and i have been known to go totally nuts but other times i Just shout...get in there my son with a clenched fist. Depends. My little girl is rangers mad and outshines me at times.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I tend to shout out. No Wonder my neighbours give me a strange look when I meet them in the elevator.
                    Last edited by Shania; 22-03-2014, 10:12 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Like a Chimpanzee on heat

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorPower View Post
                        Like a Chimpanzee on heat
                        B loody hell your front room walls must be splattered

Comment

It's painted cream anyways so I'm just giving it another coat

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            I tend to shout out. No Wonder my neighbours give me a strange look when I meet them in the elevator.
                            Especially if you're shouting "Yes yes yes ....oh yes get it in there big boy"!!!

Comment

If I have a drink in my hand it usually hits the ceiling. Either dance about or pick the missus up and swing her about

Comment

Working...
                              X