No announcement yet.

QPR accounts for 2012/13 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't it all relative though, as a large chunk of that debt is to the current owners in the shape of interest-free shareholder loans.

Sea Dream is the Mittals who we owe £40m to(even though some say they have not invested anything) and Tune QPR which is TF and co who we owe £116m to, so unless they decide to call it in, no chance of administration or such.

They are very unlikely to do that though as we would almost definitely go into admin and they would most probably get 5p in the pound or something, so wouldn't be a very wise business decision.

I am sure all the doom mongers will dis-regard this however and say we are soon to enter the abyss however but hey-ho!

Comment

ive been saying for ages that fernandes and his cronies have put us on the very brink of a portsmouth like decline....the mitals hardly stump up anything and ive on good authority will cut their links with the club in the summer...enjoy this last hurrah on the field as in a business sense we are a disaster about to happen!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        We were making loss each month under Bernie & Flavio, this was expected with wages we pay.

Hope we bring in young hungry payers that want to play for us in the summer. The good news is that the board would have learned from the past mistakes, the only way is up.
        Yep. Getting in some of these is essential!!! More important than bringing in young hungry players..... More detail of the horror in the Telegraph...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...er-League.html

Comment

A lot of money, nothing to be too worried about with the money accumulated from tv rights these days.

Comment

I bet TF is the butt of the jokes in many football boardrooms today. Disgusting mismanagement.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              ive been saying for ages that fernandes and his cronies have put us on the very brink of a portsmouth like decline....the mitals hardly stump up anything and ive on good authority will cut their links with the club in the summer...enjoy this last hurrah on the field as in a business sense we are a disaster about to happen!
              You haven't bothered reading the article. If you want, read what I posted before about the Mittals and the debt and then review what you have said.

Like I said, the only problem we would have is if they decide to do one, but they are not likely to pull out after stumping up all this investment and in turn lose the lot!

May well see a bit of belt tightening but that'll be about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                C'mon Facto! Your gossip has a worse track record than mine, old bean! As for your comments about the Mittals, I think the accounts answer your point about them hardly stumping up anything which apply the terms complete nonsense after your statement! Simple maths 116 * 0.33 = Circ £38 million, just above their share percentage.
                Last edited by Dazzer1977; 06-03-2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  We were making loss each month under Bernie & Flavio, this was expected with wages we pay.

Hope we bring in young hungry payers that want to play for us in the summer. The good news is that the board would have learned from the past mistakes, the only way is up.
                  The problem is... what young hungry player is gonna want to join us?

We need to get rid of the high-earners as soon as possible as it completely disrupts the balance in the squad where you have first teamers playing every week on 5 times less than some old crock picking up his paycheque sitting on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                    You haven't bothered reading the article. If you want, read what I posted before about the Mittals and the debt and then review what you have said.

Like I said, the only problem we would have is if they decide to do one, but they are not likely to pull out after stumping up all this investment and in turn lose the lot!

May well see a bit of belt tightening but that'll be about it.
                    Totally agree with you fella. Can't find the fella that did a massive piece on how and why rich owners run huge losses through football clubs. You'll be fighting a losing battle with the spin doctors.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                      i have read that our overall debt is £170 million ,someone must have deep pockets
                      That's the point of debt, you don't have it to spend
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

read today that our wage bill is higher than Borussia Dortmund's. What a joke

Comment

QPR announce big losses

QPR's debt has increased to £177m after the club lost £65.4m last season, when it was relegated from the Premier League.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                            Isn't it all relative though, as a large chunk of that debt is to the current owners in the shape of interest-free shareholder loans.

Sea Dream is the Mittals who we owe £40m to(even though some say they have not invested anything) and Tune QPR which is TF and co who we owe £116m to, so unless they decide to call it in, no chance of administration or such.

They are very unlikely to do that though as we would almost definitely go into admin and they would most probably get 5p in the pound or something, so wouldn't be a very wise business decision.

I am sure all the doom mongers will dis-regard this however and say we are soon to enter the abyss however but hey-ho!
                            You're absolutely right of course. Quite why a group of people would even consider calling in a debt that they owe to themselves and put their own club into administration, is beyond me.

I am assuming they are reasonably relaxed about the situation as it is they who have incurred this debt knowing that it is only them that can pay it back. It's not as if it's owed by other people, is it?

Comment

That's why we should sell Remy and Taarabt.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

So how do these awful figures affect the FFP if at all ? or is this a problem from next season? Please explain someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X