No announcement yet.

Training ground bust up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for posting this story, Dazzer.

Comment

Think we won't see him anymore.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
        Boswinga mark 2
        ridiculous
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

did it occur to people that only 5 loanees can be included for any one match. Morrison was always going to start along with Doyle. Carroll may have been given the nod ahead of Krancjar based on his youth and perhaps being fitter.
          Maiga and Keane got the nod as QPR needed strikers on the bench which meant that BAE got to miss out as Redknapp may have wanted to go back to the early season choices for CBs with Hill back as left back (which is what I would be doing anyway as QPR need more pace at centre half which Nedum provides. Traore can cover the left back role.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            did it occur to people that only 5 loanees can be included for any one match. Morrison was always going to start along with Doyle. Carroll may have been given the nod ahead of Krancjar based on his youth and perhaps being fitter.
            Maiga and Keane got the nod as QPR needed strikers on the bench which meant that BAE got to miss out as Redknapp may have wanted to go back to the early season choices for CBs with Hill back as left back (which is what I would be doing anyway as QPR need more pace at centre half which Nedum provides. Traore can cover the left back role.
            What should have occurred to most, is that with 8 loanees, at least 3 won't be in the squad whilst we are paying their wages. No idea what the players are on in terms of salaries, I doubt if any of us do. But I suspect that it could easily be £30k per week between any given 3.

Great planning. Could have funded proper players.

Comment

These always make me smile , they always come out when a team is stuttering , then the HR has lost the dressing room will shortly follow, funny how nothing was mentioned about a scrap involving three players at the start of the season when we were sitting top

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I noticed this as well but I don't think so. Against Reading the team actually looked as last season, down and with no spirit at all, especially Kranjcar and BAE. I think (I also maybe hope because it wasn't beautiful) these guys were taken out of the team due to lack of attitude.

I also think Harry was really desperate to win this game and therefore played 3-5-2, of course he also think we're a lot better than Charlton and it'd be enough with Hughes and Traore as wing backs. What worries me the most is the lack of gutz within the team, we created nothing for 60 minutes, for a team looking for promotion in this league it rarely end well. Look at the other top teams (no matter the year) this time of the year, they all come out as tigers the first 45 minutes trying to socre and kill the game early, they do not wait for the last 20-30 minutes! Imo it looks as if our lousy form will continue for longer, the wost thing is if the "I don't care"-attitude get into more players..

Comment

Said that BAE was another Bosingwa on here quite a few weeks ago and got absolutely slated. Get rid of him now. Nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                    Said that BAE was another Bosingwa on here quite a few weeks ago and got absolutely slated. Get rid of him now. Nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.
                    But a lot better than any other options we have.

Traore has consistently proved to be a liability there, and Hill is too slow for full-back. Ekotto had been the blue eyed boy up to a few weeks ago, but all of a sudden because he has made a few mistakes he is automatically another "couldn't care less money grabber".

Pretty sure he is not getting paid any more here than he would be at Spurs, which to me says that he actually wants to play, rather than just sit on the bench which is a good thing isn't it.

Hughes is pretty hopeless on the other side IMO (didn't even jump with the fella for the Charlton goal), but he is left alone cos he is the right "sort".

Comment

BAE is a bit of a scapegoat in my view. He's been decent, in fact more than decent most of the time. Carrol on the other hand......please god, I don't want to see that joke of a player in the hoops again.

Comment

BAE has been decent for most of the season. I can't see a better option at the moment so cannot see what dropping him again would achieve.

Comment

Working...
                        X