X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twranger & JamieRs

From a reader from afar TW Ranger is without the biggest Tw@t ever

That is all....

here here. and another thread for him to comment on.

take it away tw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He is without the biggest t..t ever? Where has his big t..t gone?

Comment

Originally posted by JamieRsss View Post

That is all....
        He'll get you for missing out 'a doubt' in your insightful post.

Comment

Originally posted by JamieRsss View Post

That is all....
          Without it???......Have you stolen it?....

Comment

Each to their own, but I like tw - don't always share his viewpoint but he always substantiates his opinion and is very eloquent and can hold a decent debate on almost all matters. Plus he has a really nice bum.
            Last edited by MattyRangers; 22-02-2014, 09:43 PM.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Each to their own, but I like tw - don't always share his viewpoint but he always substantiates his opinion and is very eloquent and can hold a decent debate on almost all matters. Plus he has a really nice bum.
              TW has been in top form today, has even managed to wind-up Deeps, now that takes some doing
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                big man hug Matty!...............

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  TW has been in top form today, has even managed to wind-up Deeps, now that takes some doing
                  Not wound up as much as calling out the same tedious bullsh*t after every poor performance, and the utter joy at his pretence of not understanding why people are annoyed and need to vent immediately after a game. He's far too intelligent to not get it.

I like tw, and we agree on a lot of non-football stuff, but I'm not a fan of deliberately antagonising people for the lulz frankly, despite what people think of me. All for the occasional provocative post on social issues (although I never argue a point I don't believe in), but on QPR related stuff it seems a bit off as it is the only thing that we all definitely have in common.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    Not wound up as much as calling out the same tedious bullsh*t after every poor performance, and the utter joy at his pretence of not understanding why people are annoyed and need to vent immediately after a game. He's far too intelligent to not get it.

I like tw, and we agree on a lot of non-football stuff, but I'm not a fan of deliberately antagonising people for the lulz frankly, despite what people think of me. All for the occasional provocative post on social issues (although I never argue a point I don't believe in), but on QPR related stuff it seems a bit off as it is the only thing that we all definitely have in common.
                    got to agree TW has a funny take on Rangers losing, winds me up too, but now tend to ignore it
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      got to agree TW has a funny take on Rangers losing, winds me up too, but now tend to ignore it
                      I like TW but that's my policy having had a run in with him when he said I was stupid for travelling up to Burnley..... Fella was right, mind. I was stupid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post

Oh come on deep ....you love it. Pot calling the kettle black

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Pinky calling Perky fat !
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Exactly vespa ....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              You're mistaking you getting angry at my opinions for me deliberately winding you up tbf

Comment

Working...
                              X