Facto & qprfc1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Hmm, someone is lubbing you long time Facto; they seem to of gone through the effort of setting up an alt account to hit on you
    Name and shame!
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      That programme was proper funny " what a weener !"
      The younger guy with the "sick" traps struck me as being a little bit overconfident, although I think that was corrected as he was counting his remaining teeth.

For some inexplicable reason this thread reminded me of it...!

On some of the other episodes they also did a fantastic job making fun of some ridiculous grudges prior to the scrap. Whadda ya say we submit facto and qprfc1 as contestants?!
      Last edited by dsqpr; 20-02-2014, 10:01 PM.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        The younger guy with the "sick" traps struck me as being a little bit overconfident, although I think that was corrected as he was counting his remaining teeth.

For some inexplicable reason this thread reminded me of it...!

On some of the other episodes they also did a fantastic job making fun of some ridiculous grudges prior to the scrap. Whadda ya say we submit facto and qprfc1 as contestants?!
        yeah i`m up for it ,ive watched a few of them now ,like the freinds who fell out over the concert tickets ,the commentators were cracking me up !
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
        X