Facto & qprfc1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facto & qprfc1

you should give the team talk Saturday. . even though you wont be near the ground. . maybe via video link. . why do you support QPR . . still up for British queen

Hmm, someone is lubbing you long time Facto; they seem to of gone through the effort of setting up an alt account to hit on you
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

you bet ya.....i support west ham......just here trolling
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        Hmm, someone is lubbing you long time Facto; they seem to of gone through the effort of setting up an alt account to hit on you

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Lubing more like!

Comment

Originally posted by qprfc1 View Post
            you should give the team talk Saturday. . even though you wont be near the ground. . maybe via video link. . why do you support QPR . . still up for British queen
            Facto's team talk on Saturday would be like Frasier's in dad's army.

'We're doomed!'
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I gotta grudge:
              Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIyOeSqFfx4
              Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8kzydZqQNQ

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by qprfc1 View Post
                Great idea
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  That programme was proper funny " what a weener !"
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Facto you do attract a certain type of following. As the number one QPR fan based on the amount of posts you do, your tremendous positive undying support for the hoops I guess it goes with the territory.

Nice to see the new mrsfactomondo is wearing well in your avatar

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Facto is paid 50p per hit on each of his threads! Thats a fact!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                        Facto is paid 50p per hit on each of his threads! Thats a fact!
                        I wonder who pays him.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

i try to bring something different to ,what is after all a 'banter' forum.....im like marmite and not to everybodies liking as the world would be as dull as a deepcut hoops dinner party if we all agreed on everything....i hurt just as much as the next rangers fan when we lose and are playing as poorly as we are now....yes i sometimes post kneejerk reactions when i probably should think before i post....ive said i want ferenandes to sell up and i now admit thats a ridiculous statement( i still believe he may end up financially ruining us though long term....again only my opinion) but in general he is trying his best for us......i still maintain redknapp ,despite all the backing of the board n fans(thus far) must go reguardless of what league we are in come the seasons end...he has made outrageous errors of misjudgement on field tactically........

lets hope we can reach the goal of promotion we all want but i just in all honesty cant see it !

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Facto you do attract a certain type of following. As the number one QPR fan based on the amount of posts you do, your tremendous positive undying support for the hoops I guess it goes with the territory.

Nice to see the new mrsfactomondo is wearing well in your avatar

mrsfactamondo had a bad night before the morning that pic was taken!

Comment

What a waste of a thread
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X