No announcement yet.

who will march with me to wembley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Westbourne R's will march with you Ted.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
      Woooooooah everyone and calm down we are not going to Wembley yet and considering our record in cup competitions I think we will have to have a large slice of luck to get through the play off semi finals. Just remember that Derby, Wigan, Reading, Ipswich and Brighton fans all think they will be there too!
      Ted will march there anyway

Comment

yes

yes im marching anyway.im bereft of my brain,and im full of mojo
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

When our Wembley appearance is confirmed I will be hoping to come over and join you all in the march! I never did the march in 86 as the group of lads who were inviting us to march with them sounded like they were looking for real trouble so my mate and I took the bus to the stadium!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

yep

yep the march will go ahead,and yes me and shania will lead the march ,afterwards shes taking me back to norway for a link up for bthe rest of my live

More...

Comment

I am a relatively new QPR fan from the States. How does it work if QPR goes into the playoff final re tickets, marching, etc.?

Comment

We're all with you Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                  I am a relatively new QPR fan from the States. How does it work if QPR goes into the playoff final re tickets, marching, etc.?
                  we are the nearest club to Wembley, 4-5 miles as the crow flies, Rangers fans prefer to walk rather than using the tube. If you want a ticket for the game you will be at the back of the queue
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

82, up all nite at roys gaff, early m'ng meet at the smuts, walk to wembley . the beer lorry outside hmp WS . the spurs lorry near wembley and 100 men having a free for all in the road , going one down , then going mad with thousands of others when we got the equaliser ..... happy memories

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                      Woooooooah everyone and calm down we are not going to Wembley yet and considering our record in cup competitions I think we will have to have a large slice of luck to get through the play off semi finals. Just remember that Derby, Wigan, Reading, Ipswich and Brighton fans all think they will be there too!
                      I'd be concerned if there's an Ipswich fan that still reckons they'll get to Wembley.

Comment

at

at the begining of the season i origionally put up this thread,now i need circa ten thousand to join me on the march

More...

Comment

Yep done it in 82 and 85, I be with the boys from Staines.

Comment

Not for me.get wrapped up by the plod who then batton you for farting
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Oh dear

Oh dear i wrote this thread back at the start of the season

but i have to apologise to all the qpr fans who arrived at the ground thining that the march would start at 10-3o

because guess what i started the march at 10 o clock which meant that 8000 fans were spread out over a mile long all in groups of 50s

so just remind me next season when we are in the fa cup final to get the time right because harry will be winning that fa cup for us next season then of course we will have both hoilett and matt phillips fit and also loic remy so we will certainly have one of the most exiting forward lines in the country

More...

Comment

Ted

Comment

Working...
                                X