who will march with me to wembley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who will march with me to wembley

its going to be the most exiting time in your life,ive done it several times its very exhausting but driven by drink and memories of the great lloyde sylvester,we will march in thousands
    led by a whole division of the northolt stormtroopers we look a magnificent sight ask any tottenham that were there in 82 or any oxford that were there in 85
    nothing on gods earth is more impressive that the mighty blue amry advancing,and nothing or knowbody would stand in our way
    its going to be charlie austins final as his solitary goal in the 79 th minute fires us onto victory,and back to the prem
    next season we get back loic remy to join austin and to be an amazing side

ARE YOU WITH ME,ARE YOU COMMING ON THE MULTI THOUSAND MARCH TO VICTORY
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    its going to be the most exiting time in your life,ive done it several times its very exhausting but driven by drink and memories of the great lloyde sylvester,we will march in thousands
    led by a whole division of the northolt stormtroopers we look a magnificent sight ask any tottenham that were there in 82 or any oxford that were there in 85
    nothing on gods earth is more impressive that the mighty blue amry advancing,and nothing or knowbody would stand in our way
    its going to be charlie austins final as his solitary goal in the 79 th minute fires us onto victory,and back to the prem
    next season we get back loic remy to join austin and to be an amazing side

ARE YOU WITH ME,ARE YOU COMMING ON THE MULTI THOUSAND MARCH TO VICTORY

im with you ted, going to bring little hitman with me too. will be his first game so what better way than having your first game at wemberrrrrrrlllllyyyyyyyy
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

next

next to me will be the little drummer boy,q block pete,only his amazing drumming can get the rangers singing

WE ARE THE RANGERS BOYS

STAND UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE

More...

Comment

I'm in Ted,meet you at the harrow/ northolt divide .Will be in the metallic green cortina so no stormtroopers
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Me to Ted ,i`d follow you to the moon ,you might be more of a Lambretta man than Vespa ,but there will always be a little part of South London that you could call home
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            I'm in Ted,meet you at the harrow/ northolt divide .Will be in the metallic green cortina so no stormtroopers
            Best looking car ever built by Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
              Best looking car ever built by Ford!

Good call ,back in the day i had a brown 1.6 gl mk4 with beige vinyl roof and walnut ghia interia
              Mitcham girl in the front ( and back seats of course )
              Maze sticker on the back window
              ( had to carry a big lump of wood to bash the starter motor occasionally ! )
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I'm also in, but I'm jumping on a 18 bus once we get to Harrow Road as I don't think my legs can take another walk like that again. Anyone got a spare seat on their mobility scooter?
                My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

well

well wce the old legs will have a new spring in there heel as we pour into wembley in our thousand
                  the old ticker will be beating like a drum as harries army crushes anything ion sight

the play off semis are forest 0 reading 2,and derby1 qpr 2

so its a whole stadium of blue and white hoops

then next seasson we finish 5th and return to wembley to win the fa cup

More...

Comment

I can see us doing Reading in the final, Remy back after uncle tone gives Ashley back half the loan fee as Newcastle will have nothing to play for and scoring a hat-trick.
                    My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
                      I can see us doing Reading in the final, Remy back after uncle tone gives Ashley back half the loan fee as Newcastle will have nothing to play for and scoring a hat-trick.
                      Cant and wont happen. Season long oans dont end till june.

Comment

Would head in with the grove garrison ted. Never Thought after oxford i'd wait this long for another wembley walk. I've informed mr patel of the local bathroom wholesalers to board up his windows incase it goes pear shaped.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

BTW , before anyone starts, Wembley is only 2yds wider than our pitch at 115 x 74

Comment

Home from home then, up the road, pitch only a slightly bigger than LR and the chance to sell 40K tickets? Should be fun for the 40k stadium discussion.
                            Last edited by WCE; 12-02-2014, 01:33 PM.

Comment

We did a march in 82 500 strong mob from notting hill I never see so many spurs fans hit the deck that day if anyone remembers they had the bottom end and we run them everywhere and just to put you right mate it was 86 oxford not 85
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X