Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your most enjoyable game in the last 5 years!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

palace away was great, got in at half time after a proper drink and a bit of fun with some palace in the weatherspoons

straight in and got the last 4 beers they had wallop!!!

thats when i knew we were about something, hardly ever see us win in the last minute

Comment

The match against Watford(?) when we got promoted. Tommy Smith scored the winner. I will never forget that goal.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

1. Cardiff at Home 2-1
        2. Arsenal at home 2-1
        3. Liverpool at home 3-2
        4. Leicester at home 1-0
        5. Reading at Home 3-1 with ten men

Comment

Toss-up between QPR 3 - Liverpool 2

and Hull 6 - Fulham 0
          "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

For me, 2-3 at home to City in terms of the way we played and entertainment and 1-0 against Stoke for THAT Cissé goal, both were pretty memorable!
            "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Watford away

Liverpool home

Chelsea home

Comment

chelsea away 1-0
                chelsea at home 1-0
                Liverpool at home 3-2
                Arsenal at home 2-1
                Spurs at home 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                  Away at Reading in our champ winning season.

Routs scored with 10 min to go and we won 1-0 despite Ephraim getting sent off. Everyone went mad and the bloke in front of us went tumbling down about 5 rows! Singing "There's only one Jamie Mackie!" to the comms both next to the away end and singing "We're Queens Park Rangers, We're top of the league!" to the poor fakes.

Magic.
                  That was my brother doing the bodie and Doyle act all the way down the stairs when we scored, ****** pisshead. Was funny though, just got up like nothing happened. Best games, wins against the scum, scousers 3-2, cardiff both games.

Comment

Some great memories here. Safe to say, besides Chelsea away, Harry hasn't managed many games worth remembering.

Comment

Working...
                    X