Leon Clarke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Clarke

Leon Clarke handed in a transfer request. He been scoring at Coventry. He feels he can make a step up to the championship now as he has matured. Don't think Harry would go for him, but could be wrong
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

He's a mercenary and utter dog ****. League 1 is his level and should stay there!

Comment

You won't be wrong.
      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

The same Leon Clarke who was dog poo when with us a couple or so years ago!

Comment

NOOOOOO I've never liked this c unt.

He's as useless as an ash tray on a motorbike.

Complete and utter waist of space
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            The same Leon Clarke who was dog poo when with us a couple or so years ago!
            That's the 1.
            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
              That's the 1.
              Then may I suggest you delete your own thread to save yourself from hell?!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                Then may I suggest you delete your own thread to save yourself from hell?!
                Didn't say i wanted him. Just thought what people may feel about that if he started to get linked with us. Just checked the latest and Wolves fave to sign him so maybe a disaster avoided.

Comment

God no! He's fat and useless.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    That's a tad harsh, he seems to have put his head down and found some good form this season. I believe he's the leading goal scorer in the league at the moment.

Comment

Didnt realise he was only 28. 23 goals in 33 games in League 1, better strike ratio then Nahki Wells. Sign him up ;)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post

thats it, say it how it is hahaha
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

No. Not good enough for the Championship and CERTAINLY not good enough when we get promoted.

Comment

I actually nearly fell off my chair when my Coventry supporting mate told me how many goals he's scored this season. Couldn't hit a cow's a*se with a banjo when he was playing for us, proper attitude on him too. Not a player I'd ever like to see in the blue & white again!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              NOOOOOO I've never liked this c unt.

He's as useless as an ash tray on a motorbike.
                              Handy though when you're stopped at the lights or for passers by

Comment

Working...
                              X