how funny to see ipswich fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how funny to see ipswich fans

fighting each other and the fella in the burgundy jacket, breaking free from police to have a 2nd go....really made the day complete, 3-0 at the time and them falling apart hahhaahahahaha "cheerio"
    even a kid in a blue top showed more spirit than 10 yrs of ipswich teams as he took on a wall of stewards and police, how many for one spotty kid??
    aren't the stewards there over zealous? police would rarely refuse entry to away fans for being drunk cos what would they do? wander round into local pubs = trouble...stewards answer, is go to the stall nearby and buy coffee, do they have shares in the stall!!

Was a top day out all around mate. From few drinks in the Hamilton early doors to plotting up in Ipswich and straight in to the boozer opposite the station

Their fans were a funny bunch not sure what they put in the water round that way yesterday but they wanted to take everyone on. They nicked so many they must have had to start locking out in Norwich Cells

Comment

of course, i would not want anyone banned...but to see them going mad was funny.

Comment

If you were there yesterday....

How funny was it watching the tantrum some of their fans was having. A true comedy gold moment!

Now all join in and repeat...
        Niko, Niko-Niko, Niko-Niko, Niko-Niko Kranjcar.
        Charlie, Charlie-Charlie, Charlie-Charlie, Charlie-Charlie Austin.

Comment

Absolutely superb, especially that little tw@t in the blue hoody!
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Absolutely superb, especially that little tw@t in the blue hoody!
            Proper melt. He was trying to give it the big'en all game and when the stewards grabbed him he was like, Help me! And a load of blokes run down from further above. Hilarious and all over nothing!

Did you see the one who got turfed out in the red top who run back in only to get re-turfed back out again. So funny!

Best away day for me in a long time, probably like Stoke away when we won 3-2 under Warnock or some in our last promotion season. The R's fans were just brilliant throughout the game and the loudest in a long, long time!
            Last edited by Dazzer1977; 12-01-2014, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Took three police officers to throw out the kid in the blue top. One of them could have put him under his arm to do so.... What was with the nutcase in the burgundy top??

Comment

Fantastic atmosphere yesterday - proper enjoyed it. There were about 3 separate scuffles between their own lot, seemingly every time after we scored Shame the police / stewards didn't give that lad in the blue a slap for his troubles n all!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Fantastic atmosphere yesterday - proper enjoyed it. There were about 3 separate scuffles between their own lot, seemingly every time after we scored Shame the police / stewards didn't give that lad in the blue a slap for his troubles n all!
                  As the Police pulled the blue hoody lad up the stairs it looked like he was shouting "Daddy please help me, please help me."

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    As the Police pulled the blue hoody lad up the stairs it looked like he was shouting "Daddy please help me, please help me."
                    I'm sure I smelt a slight waft of poo about that time as well.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Took three police officers to throw out the kid in the blue top. One of them could have put him under his arm to do so.... What was with the nutcase in the burgundy top??
                      Agree the one in the burgundy top was one angry man

Comment

Looks like great away day. I've seen some videos in Instagarm.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Was it R's fans in among the Ipswich lot, hense it kicking off each time we scored. I wasn't at the match, just a question??

Comment

I think when we scored the Rangers fans in the lower paddock gave them some stick and went over in good nature to the divide. They then piped up got told to shut it by the stewards kept going which led to them getting turfed but one turfing led to two which led to three then four then five and so on

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              I think when we scored the Rangers fans in the lower paddock gave them some stick and went over in good nature to the divide. They then piped up got told to shut it by the stewards kept going which led to them getting turfed but one turfing led to two which led to three then four then five and so on
                              Cheers West, sounded like the Ipswich lot had got themselves all wound up days before the match. They just couldn't handle losing imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X