Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

today is precisely why i hope we dont go up !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we really need 3 years of building before we go up to the prem, but i dont think the board or arry boy want to wait that long! a good team has to have solid foundations, it did for us last time we went up and i think it will do for us again. so im sorta with mr facto on this, sorta!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

That's fair enough!! Everyones entitled to their opinions!! I don't get yours but I respect you have a different view!! I do find it hard with all the moaning!!! A few years ago we had reasons to moan now we moan because.challenging for promotion isn't good enough or losing to a top team isn't expected!!
      We were schooled today by a clas team!!We can expect more in effort but sometimes.thats not enough against the better teams!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
        Hull , Swansea, Norwich are doing alright ...are we any smaller than them ???
        Yes all of them.

Comment

We have the ability in the next few years to become.a.bigger club!! Think we.should enjoy the ride

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            That's fair enough!! Everyones entitled to their opinions!! I don't get yours but I respect you have a different view!! I do find it hard with all the moaning!!! A few years ago we had reasons to moan now we moan because.challenging for promotion isn't good enough or losing to a top team isn't expected!!
            We were schooled today by a clas team!!We can expect more in effort but sometimes.thats not enough against the better teams!
            But it's not moaning. People are just offering a reasonable critique about their club. Asking questions doesn't mean abdication of support.

Comment

Was the FA Cup ever a priority? I know it doesn't explain a **** poor performance. But surely those who went should've known Arry wasn't up for it from his pre match press conference. The starting lineup hardly suggested he wanted to win. Cesar in goal?? Traore's first start? Karl Henry centre mid...

Think people need to calm down.

Comment

I'm not.questioning anyones support of the.club!! I.question some of.your views that's all!!!

Comment

maids do you go on .....org
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

any chance of your bird doing.your.typing.f.f.s.......
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Lol no!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        maidstone i respect your opinion as a fellow ranger ....i do appreciate where we have come from after years of darkness but i just would rather be competative in a competative league than a minnow in a pool of sharks!
                        I think top half Championship is our level really.If we do get a promotion don't go spending silly cash of mercenary's like last time and just do the best you can on a realistic budget that is managable in the Championship if relegated.If you stay up you have had a blinding result,just don't get over ambitious,and think about the long term future of the club.

Easy for fans to spend Tonys cash and say buy him etc..

Comment

Leighton Baines is valued at nearly twice the worth of the entire squad we put out today. The purse strings need to loosen and the purchases need to be sensible.

Ned £2.5m
                          Charlie £4m
                          Phillips, Henry, Traore all undisclosed, but I can't see much more than £5m being paid for the three.

The rest were free transfers or loans.

You get what you pay for and the two most expensive players are our best players.

Make of that what you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                            The purse strings need to loosen and the purchases need to be sensible
                            Meaning no Spurs unproven youngsters or ex Portsmouth,Southampton,West Ham players/mates of Harry's looking for a pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                              Meaning no Spurs unproven youngsters or ex Portsmouth,Southampton,West Ham players/mates of Harry's looking for a pay day.
                              Can't disagree with you there, the horizons need to be broadened and the scouting team need to be given alternative travel passes to an Oyster card!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                                Leighton Baines is valued at nearly twice the worth of the entire squad we put out today. The purse strings need to loosen and the purchases need to be sensible.

Ned £2.5m
                                Charlie £4m
                                Phillips, Henry, Traore all undisclosed, but I can't see much more than £5m being paid for the three.

The rest were free transfers or loans.

You get what you pay for and the two most expensive players are our best players.

Make of that what you will.
                                or the other way to look at it is that everton paid £5m for baines and he's valued at what, £15m? They signed a good young player and coached him well. Us on the other hand....

Comment

Working...
                                X