Harry out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
    All this moving harry upstairs nonsense, absolutely not.

Once he is no longer manager the club needs to sever all ties with him.
    Far from nonsense we have nobody at the top with football nouse TF admits to still be learning , we have a man in Phil Beard who has had his fingers severly burnt during the Hughs farsical era and is left frieghtend to make a descision with regards to the playing staff , there is a massive amount of team and squad and youth building yet to be done , and I for one would rather see HR having a major say in these matters than leaving it in full control of Phil beard or run the risk that TF might bring in another Bengal lancer to oversee player staffing matters
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 15-04-2014, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Bump!

Comment

• Bump!

Comment

• Yea we nicked a win. Harry's god eh Kevin. Oh dear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Yea we nicked a win. Harry's god eh Kevin. Oh dear.
            Deary me! I bump it after every game, win or lose, and im hoping to do so until a historic first ever Rangers victory at Wembley..

Comment

• Apart from the 67 league cup win hehehe

Comment

• Don't start being ****** positive Jonny. We've lost a match and so the ritual finding of scapegoats and questioning the manager's ability has to take place. We're not interested in the play-offs, only in finding fault.
                Read more: http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk...#ixzz2zY3Tw5EN

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Deary me! I bump it after every game, win or lose, and im hoping to do so until a historic first ever Rangers victory at Wembley..
                  first at Wembley oh dear oh dear

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    Apart from the 67 league cup win hehehe
                    Sorry meant i can witness in my lifetime, my bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Yea we nicked a win. Harry's god eh Kevin. Oh dear.
                      Yes to be fair Kevin does "bump" this after nearly every game whatever the result, I'm delighted we won today but stand by what iv said since November,really really hope I'm wrong, but with the quality and backing he has got we should be celebrating like Burnley fans are tonight, we should have got automatically promoted, now we face a complete lotory.I don't think Harry has done a good job and don't think we will be promoted

Comment

• Harry Out! Cant even beat Millwall. (please dont get the hump, im bumping this as a superstition now and hoping i can right up to a wembley victory)
                        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-04-2014, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Bump.

Comment

• Bump!!

Comment

• Boooom
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Yeah now would be a good time for him to finally walk out and a younger guy with fresh ideas to take over and stun Derby.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X