Harry out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azman View Post
    We're going through a rough patch atm, hopefully 1-2 additions will be a solution to the lack of goals we score, other than that realistically who can we get in to replace redknapp?

Please don't say ollly.
    Replacing redknapp with anyone would be a big mistake, fact.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Stop the name-calling. I bet some of you who rush to pan the OP have already lost most faith in Hary, just not comfortable admitting it. Despite grinding out the occasional win from now on, can you seriously see us going on like we did in the first half of the season?
      Its one thing to perhaps temporarily lose faith in the manager and another to start such a knee-jerk thread that is bound to incite, and before the final whistle has even blown.

IMO.

And who the hell is 'Oilly' anyway?

Comment

Stop the name-calling. I bet some of you who rush to pan the OP have yourselves already lost most faith in Harry, just not comfortable admitting it. Despite still grinding out the occasional win like today, can you seriously see us going on like we did in the first half of the season to ensure automatic promotion?
        Rubbish talk. You're slating people for slating a ridiculous post.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          He has lost the plot,he needs to go now( not at end of season),we need a QPR man,come back Oilly.
          Can always rely on you to make a fool of yourself from the comfort of your arm chair before a match has even finished.

Some things never change Matt-chew!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Replacing redknapp with anyone would be a big mistake, fact.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              Its one thing to perhaps temporarily lose faith in the manager and another to start such a knee-jerk thread that is bound to incite, and before the final whistle has even blown.

IMO.
              Thing is Reb is negative about all things QPR ...constantly. I do wonder if he gets his rocks off being insulted and vilified

Comment

Jeez.

Comment

Harry out and in again
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Result today does not change my mind one bit,we simply got out of jail today,doesn't change anything,HR has just playing boring negative football and with the talent he has at his disposal we should be bossing this league

Comment

[QUOTE=QPRDave;1190909]Thing is Reb is negative about all things QPR ...constantly. I do wonder if he gets his rocks off being insulted and vilified[/QUOTE]

reckon his missus is donning the leather gear ,gimp and cuffs as we speak dave!!!!

Comment

Have to admit that post from buffalo is hilarious

Comment

Stop the name-calling. I bet some of you who rush to pan the OP have yourselves already lost most faith in Harry, just not comfortable admitting it. Despite still grinding out the occasional win like today, can you seriously see us going on like we did in the first half of the season to ensure automatic promotion?
                          Why not? Why is it so inconceivable to go on a run. Did you think we were going to have that start of the season we had? Not many thought we would but we did.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                            Why not? Why is it so inconceivable to go on a run. Did you think we were going to have that start of the season we had? Not many thought we would but we did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              Result today does not change my mind one bit
                              Youre just saying that to save face mate. You wouldn't have started this thread if you'd waited til the final whistle. And nothing you say could "change my mind one bit" about that either.

IMO.

Comment

Dumb ass performance, result notwithstanding. Even more dumb ass thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X