X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help needed lsa and qprdot org and all qpr fans

mods can you stickie this at top of page

russell moore will be cremated at st andrews crematorium probabley
    ist week in december all are welcome to attened,thenthere will be a bit of a doo in a club local to the crematatorium once more all qpr fans are welcome,this venue will be anounced in the near future
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Thx for the info Ted.

When you receive further info, can you please update?
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

CAN

Can somebody post This on the dotorg and on the lsa message boards....tks

get a message to victor tell him whats happened tell him to meet me at crematorium

tks geezers..................................lets turn up in massive numbers lets remember poor russ who thought that his whole world was qpr

the death was suspected heart attack
        but coroners report has not yet been released

More...

Comment

help

can somebody post on all the other websites
          Last edited by qprted; 01-12-2013, 09:05 AM.

More...

Comment

the latest on russel moore - the family are waiting on the coroner tomorrow before makeing arrangments for his funeral,

Comment

the latest on russel moore - the family are waiting on the coroner tomorrow before makeing arrangments for his funeral,

Comment

[QUOTE=Harps 55;1175886]the latest on russel moore - the family are waiting on the coroner tomorrow before makeing arrangments for his funeral
                Thanks for the update.

Comment

good man

good man harps lets all get together and go to his crem,russel was a very lovely man did you know him harps

More...

Comment

Very sad news. To jog people's memories he would often be seen sitting on the wall outside SAR after most games. Didn't know him personally but will be strange not to see him around. Rest In Peace.
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Michele Moore expecting lots of people from qpr to attend russ's funeral to be confirmed wednesday i was hoping lots of them would be members from Russell sister to night,

Comment

yes

yes looks like its going to be the 5th or 6th of december

More...

Comment

picture of russ

go to you tube and punch................qpr at forest 7 2 09....

and you get a lovely picture of our wonderfull russ who has tragically passsed away aged only 52 years of age

More...

Comment

from

from the fantastics....something old something new
                            ..............................russel we all love you ou ou ou
                            ..............................cherish those memories forever
                            ..............................now you live in the sky with trevor

..............................simplicity is genius im told
                            ..............................but as we get old
                            ..............................so many rs live in the sky
                            .............................and i often think why do people have to die ie ie

.............................if only you could lived some more
                            .............................but sometimes life dosnt know the score
                            .............................i cant believe ill never see you again
                            .............................and at every away game ill look for you on that train

More...

Comment

QPR ted yes i did know him if u are on facebook u can see me and russell at the LSA do 1993 the picture is on beat about the bush he stayed at my house when we went to an away game and the LSA do ,

Comment

yes

yes i knew him and loved him very much,if you go to you tube

you can see him if you punch QPR AT FOREST ....2.....7......09

THERE YOU GET A LOVELY PICTURE OF RUSS POKING HIS TONGUE OUT AND HAVING A LAUGH

if its on the thursday then im going to the doo if its on the friday i wont be able to make it,but why i loved him so much is because he was without agenda he loved qpr more than life itself he was a fanatic
                                and thats yet another qpr legend thats left us goochie,neil roberts,trev kingham,benny boy,martin purdie,its terrible how so many of gods children are leaving us

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X