Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its a sad time for watrb's forum..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
    Sod the Jodhpurs Vesp's, she looks damm fine as she is ...................... I can see why Deeps is all over it

N Dubz, aint you got any of the vids, of her when she had the wires poking out of her arris ? would have have got a damn site more views ( from me and Bronx at least ! )
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• its taken me about 2 years to get into the site, with this many adverts.

Sadly not what I created, though do take a look from time to time.

The fact team is doing well will always lead to less posts
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        its taken me about 2 years to get into the site, with this many adverts.

Sadly not what I created, though do take a look from time to time.

The fact team is doing well will always lead to less posts
        Cmon Pete admit it...you miss the daily banter of the site as it used to be.

Comment

• Yeah I miss it and to be fair it was enjoyable most of the time. We all used to wind each other up
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            ...by the genius Trevor Horn.
            Who then repeated that same top quality on Welcome to the Pleasuredome.

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
              N Dubz, aint you got any of the vids, of her when she had the wires
              poking out of her arris ? would have have got a damn site more views ( from me and Bronx at least ! )
              I'll have a good look through my speciality collection tonight ......
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Yeah I miss it and to be fair it was enjoyable most of the time. We all used to wind each other up
                When's the Bummie boys website being launched? Best of luck with that pal
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

• Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  When's the Bummie boys website being launched? Best of luck with that pal
                  Scott Jones ‏@ScottJonesy 23 Oct
                  Just got my free Birmingham season ticket come thru

Season tickets are starting to feed through to his boyz

Comment

• This thread is great!!!!

How long ago were you at sheff united weare ? You may know a couple of lads I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by jfish View Post
                      This thread is great!!!!

How long ago were you at sheff united weare ? You may know a couple of lads I know.
                      Thought he was playing at a much higher level than the Blades!
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Thought he was playing at a much higher level than the Blades!
                        Was a few years back now, they could of been top division back then no?

Comment

• True very true Kevin. He also could be Tony Currie, imagine TC alias weare
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            Scott Jones ‏@ScottJonesy 23 Oct
                            Just got my free Birmingham season ticket come thru

Season tickets are starting to feed through to his boyz
                            The plot thickens... 1hr ago
                            @ScottJonesy - What are the VIP boxes like at Birmingham city ?

Comment

• Hes on a wind up. So obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Hes on a wind up. So obvious.
                                Of course he is. Funny thing is that some people out there are actually taking these tweets as 100% truth simply because it fits their conspiracy theories.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X