No announcement yet.

Harry - "Always Managing: My Autobiography"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry just keep promoting his book lol. Should be interesting to read it.

Comment

See Stevie G is nailing his colours to the mast.....

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Harry getting a right toasting in the comments section of that.... this book doing him no favors (apart from his bank balance)
        He's donating all the money to the Bobby Moore Foundation, great cause. Fair play to him such a nice bloke and a great manager!
        We Foes, We Fellow Foes, The Same Football Team We Follow !

Comment

Originally posted by Leg-EndLiam View Post
          He's donating all the money to the Bobby Moore Foundation, great cause. Fair play to him such a nice bloke and a great manager!
          Didnt know that..thats a great gesture. Well done Harry and i hope the book sells and sells.

Comment

Originally posted by Leg-EndLiam View Post
            Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Didnt know that..thats a great gesture. Well done Harry and i hope the book sells and sells.
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...75#post1162275

Comment

Didn't see that, sorry Stanley!
              We Foes, We Fellow Foes, The Same Football Team We Follow !

Comment

Redknapp: 'I'm not bothered about friends, I've got Sandra and that's all that matters'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz2hQw11hF8

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Redknapp: 'I'm not bothered about friends, I've got Sandra and that's all that matters'

Is it me, or is there a similarity between Sandra and Jacko?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Is it me, or is there a similarity between Sandra and Jacko?
                    It's definitely not just you mate. Clearly one nip and tuck too many there

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post

Smashing interview. Unvarnished and genuine. And really old school.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        I thought muslims didn't gamble?
                        I've also heard Catholics aren't meant to have sex before marriage & even after aren't allowed to use precautions .............

IT appears all simple minded people who follow any fairy tale religion don't always stick to the rules
                        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                          I've also heard Catholics aren't meant to have sex before marriage & even after aren't allowed to use precautions .............

IT appears all simple minded people who follow any fairy tale religion don't always stick to the rules

Not all religion is bad mate.........Satanism is nice and they give each other gifts!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Not all religion is bad mate.........Satanism is nice and they give each other gifts!

Santaism maybe
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post

Santaism maybe

Comment

Working...
                              X