QPR matchday pub'n'grub guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
    theres a pie and mash shop in the westfield?????
    It was at the back of the food court area. Well it was. Not been for a while. I think they have a couple of branches in the City as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Pie and Mash won the day in the end but a real shame it was so empty in there
      I would of thought with a 17,000 plus crowd last night they'd of had a great night of business. Lots of people milling around. Maybe the word never spread that they were open late.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        I would of thought with a 17,000 plus crowd last night they'd of had a great night of business. Lots of people milling around. Maybe the word never spread that they were open late.
        Just a small sign up saying they were staying open until 7pm Wednesday thats all

Comment

It's a shame that. Any news on them being closed down? I know there was a campaign of sorts but I guess you can never stop developers when they've got a plan they want to execute.

Comment

What !!!! Cookes woz empty...unbelievable...was brought up eating in there since the late 50s...bless my mum !

Comment

every time ive tried to feed my nippers there before a match ,theres been a queue out the door , still , it cant touch a Manzes though
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                If you like a nice home made curry, rice & breads Lahore 1 min from the Adelaide is the nuts.
                Where exactly is that Jimmy? Have never come across it before...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Where exactly is that Jimmy? Have never come across it before...
                  Between the Adelaide & the British Queen mate, couple of shops up from William Hill. Looks like a ropey kebab house more than a "proper restaurant" if ya like - plenty have assured me the grub is top notch though. Nearly had something in there before the game on Weds but was queued out the door so opted for an 'ealthy portion of chips swimming in vinegar instead.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Between the Adelaide & the British Queen mate, couple of shops up from William Hill. Looks like a ropey kebab house more than a "proper restaurant" if ya like - plenty have assured me the grub is top notch though. Nearly had something in there before the game on Weds but was queued out the door so opted for an 'ealthy portion of chips swimming in vinegar instead.
                    Chicken tikka rolls are the nuts and the Bombay potatoes blow your head off.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Cheers mate, must check it out.

Good thread this!

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                        Chicken tikka rolls are the nuts and the Bombay potatoes blow your head off.
                        I'll steer clear of them spuds then - I'm more a Saag Alo man (for the sake of me ring piece the next morning).

On the note of food; had a pucker Nepalese last weekend at some place in Whitton (Powdermill Lane) - Annapurna I think it was called. Highly recommend.

Agree with you n all Stanley about this thread; well fancy a trip to that Greek place a few have mentioned now
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Places to Eat Before the Game

Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where to get some decent food before the game? We usually go to the adelaide but the tables get booked seriously quickly. Anyone know any other decent places near to the ground?

Thanks

Comment

Go to Byron in Westfield they do top top burgers and its reasonable prices

Comment

Crown & sceptre does excellent thai food, great boozer too

Comment

Decent food in the princess vic.
                                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X