Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR matchday pub'n'grub guide

Update edit by Stanley...

I've created this Google Map to accompany this thread: The QPR pub'n'grub guide - matchday boozers & eateries

Anyone feel free to add suggestions or corrections and I'll keep it updated.

================================================

Can anyone recommend one of the Lebanese places or something similar to eat in before the game this evening on the Uxbridge Rd?

I have nearly four hours to kill when I finish work before the match starts and dont really want to do too much drinking on a school night so was thinking of getting some scram before the beer

================================================

http://goo.gl/maps/Sh8wF

Nando's is where its happening mate

I'll be there munching spicy chicken at about 5.30

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      Nando's is where its happening mate

I'll be there munching spicy chicken at about 5.30
      If you see BZ in there before the game, tell him that he needs to score a goal. Could get very good odds on that.
      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Can anyone recommend one of the Lebanese places or something similar to eat in before the game this evening on the Uxbridge Rd?

I have nearly four hours to kill when I finish work before the match starts and dont really want to do too much drinking on a school night so was thinking of getting some scram before the beer
        Pie & Mash shop open till 7 tonight. food of the gods

Comment

The best one (seriously) is HARANA on Shepherds Bush Green not far from McD's/KFC etc. Right bang in the middle of the green. Some seriously good food. It's a Turkish place but my Turkish friends rave about it. Gordan Ramsey has featured it I think. Really good grilled meats and choice of dips etc for bread.

Comment

Nando's or the indian in Goldhawk Rd just round the corner past O'neils (cant remember its name)

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Not wrong there. I swear by me pie & mash and now I strike an uncanny resemblance to Buddha.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                Thats a good shout as for some reason I have always assumed they closed at 4pm even on match days

Comment

If you like a nice home made curry, rice & breads Lahore 1 min from the Adelaide is the nuts.

Comment

Best Lebanese or Arabic food is on Edgware Road (West End, end), but I guess a bit to far out on match day.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Its all about Woodys for me, just next to the barclays

Comment

Go to the Greek restaurant opposite loftus road beefy... Lovely and a decent Greek beer. Plus a short walk to ground.
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Cheers Guys,some great suggestions there and much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
                            If you see BZ in there before the game, tell him that he needs to score a goal. Could get very good odds on that.
                            Let's hope he's still in there come 19.45

Comment

Cooks Pie and Mash is open till 7pm tonight. 48 Goldhawk Road.

Personally I go into the Hot Pot opposite for some Jerk Chicken. Another level that.

Comment

Working...
                              X