Millwall Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
    that's what's left after 4 days on sale - 2150 initial allocation. all gone by tomorrow
    If that's the case it is not at all clear on the official site. They really do need to improve their ticket information.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
      that's what's left after 4 days on sale - 2150 initial allocation. all gone by tomorrow
      I don't know why we have given low allocation although there are 4,000 seats for away fans. I remember going there in our first season in the Championship and I got a ticket easily.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        I don't know why we have given low allocation although there are 4,000 seats for away fans. I remember going there in our first season in the Championship and I got a ticket easily.
        I imagine it would be possible that Millwall are trying to avoid it kicking off like it did after Their last visit to HQ in 2010

Comment

West ham at home and Cardiff ln town the same day
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
            West ham at home and Cardiff ln town the same day
            Be like a big old Royal Rumble in the streets of Saff Landon.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Be like a big old Royal Rumble in the streets of Saff Landon.
              Really that fake?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Really that fake?
                Yep. Will be DDTs, elbow drops and rikishi stink face galores.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

right lets end this here and now.........there will be zero touble at millwall.......their chavs wil be out in force and we will drift away quietly after as before......lets get real because thats why they turned out fully forced at ours last time!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    right lets end this here and now.........there will be zero touble at millwall.......their chavs wil be out in force and we will drift away quietly after as before......lets get real because thats why they turned out fully forced at ours last time!
                    Did you at least put the tooth under your pillow that night?

Comment

dont be so flippant weare it doesnt suit you......yes i lost a molar and probably deserved it due to my stupidity and immaturity that evening in believing i was a carefree free 1980's twenty something again......i hope the game passes off peacefully with us winning and everyone having a safe journey home!

Comment

dont be so flippant weare it doesnt suit you......yes i lost a molar and probably deserved it due to my stupidity and immaturity that evening in believing i was a carefree free 1980's twenty something again......i hope the game passes off peacefully with us winning and everyone having a safe journey home!
                        Apologies and you're correct. I am not happy with that post. Don't like hearing about a fellow ranger getting clobbered. I hope you've been provided breakfast in bed but I bet she's well changed since the ring?

Comment

very honourable post there weare...good chap......no the new mrsfactamondo really does look after me and even irons pants n tea towels but as she runs two of south essex's busiest floristry emporiums she is up very eraly(4.45am) most days and not home to chez facto/thorpe bay until maybe after six in the evening.yet she stills produces a nutriionous evning meal and looks fantastic at the same time! i really am a fortunate man that at 48 a woman nine years my junior has made me the luckiest man alive!

Comment

Well done mate you just need to put her off arsenal and use ray reardon as an example

Comment

yes indeed weare she has a worrying attraction to charlie nicholas................could be worse ...coulve been gus ceasar

Comment

yes indeed weare she has a worrying attraction to charlie nicholas................could be worse ...coulve been gus ceasar
                                She clearly likes the older man but gosh he is old enough to be her dad. I would also just like to add that although this guy who is funny and is clearly keen on me via twitter nseemsto have it in for many posters on here. I just wonder if he'd find it funny if someone off here put me in hospital with a punctured lung? Sw ankey you're funny but using me to get at others is not the way

Comment

Working...
                                X