Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struggling with that one!!

Comment

It's Gary Micklewhite apparently. No way can you tell from looking at it!

Comment

Great that the club are doing fans forums again.

In future though, they really should consider doing a two hour one with Tom Watt hosting it. They used to be really good, as he knew his football and could get people involved propely.

Some of those there tonight just made me cringe. LSA bloke asking the question about free or subsidised coach travel. Wonder which of Charlie, Harry or Rob he thought would be able to answer that particular one best.

Well done for your input Stanley. And on winning the shirt.

Comment

that old drunk geezer was an embarassment. i imagine the club didnt want to ruffle feathers by kicking him out or not letting him, lest you wanted the book thrown at you ("ive been a ST holder for blahdy blahdy blah")

otherwise, well done to stanley and well done to the PR team and the club.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            My god ain't there just. I'm sure I can hear smelly Elli Ellicot piping up talking Shiite every 5 mins. How & why do these people attend?

Very good forum though & long may they continue.
            It was quite annoying and disrespectful to talk over the panel to be honest.

Apart from the various fan groups its the away season ticket holders and supporters with more than 450 loyalty points who were invited.

Comment

True Brighton & I felt it was a case of well Fulham are doing it so we should. So what, they are doing because their away support is so dire no other reason. Good idea about Tom Watt.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                that old drunk geezer was an embarassment. i imagine the club didnt want to ruffle feathers by kicking him out or not letting him, lest you wanted the book thrown at you ("ive been a ST holder for blahdy blahdy blah")

otherwise, well done to stanley and well done to the PR team and the club.
                Pretty sure a flea was put in someone's ear tonight to make sure he doesn't return.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  In future though, they really should consider doing a two hour one with Tom Watt hosting it. They used to be really good, as he knew his football and could get people involved properly.
                  One of the media guys mentioned that tonight actually with Tom Watt's name coming up. Agree he'd be very good over a two hour event.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    One of the media guys mentioned that tonight actually with Tom Watt's name coming up. Agree he'd be very good over a two hour event.
                    I personally think an hour is too short. Things have to be rushed in order to get even a few Q and A's in, particularly when you have muppets like were there, behaving like that.

Tom was always enthusiastic and made it all sound so interesting. Didn't mean to criticise Paul, but horses for couses and all that.

Still, it was a start.

Comment

Over a million and a quarter views already. How does that work?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        Did anyone ask if Defoe is coming in Jan?
                        Should have said Ted told us so.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          Yeah couldn't believe it when Harry read my name out. First thing I've ever won in my life

It's a signed '82 cup final shirt. See how many of the signatures you can name:

Looking forward to watching the playback of it all. I did manage to ask one of our questions by QPRWebbie. The first one for Harry I tried to ask what a lot of people have been discussing here for some time but tried to be as diplomatic as possible with it.

Yes sorry for sounding so posh QPRDave - blame it on a public school education

Very impressed with how articulate Rob Green is by footballer's standards. Clearly a very intelligent and thoughtful guy. Harry was in great form as ever and I thought gave a good and honest answer to my first question. Paul Morrissey asked me to go first because apparently others were too shy!

Good to see Joe Hylton, Paul Finney & Steve Sayce (from IndyR's), Simon (from not606) and Brian Melzack there who I had a good chat with at the end.

Finally, kudos to the club for including the fan sites in these forums now which I think is a first.
                          Nice one Stanley. Am pleased to see you win that!!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                            Over a million and a quarter views already. How does that work?
                            Total views on the channel

Comment

If it was Mick Ellicott who was the loud person last night then despite his alledged behaviour he was certainly a lot more entitled to be there and ask questions then those who were only invited because of their connections to a fans website

Mick rarely if ever misses a game and so would have easily amassed enough loyalty points to be invited on merit and I think some should wonder if he might have a life long medical condition before automatically assuming he was drunk

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                                Total views on the channel
                                Oh right, cheers. And there was me thinking we had the same sort of worldwide fan base as manyoo etc. Ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X