Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: QPR Fans Forum @ LR - 03/10/13

1. Default

Originally Posted by Stanley76
    As said earlier, unfortunately the questions can only be on-field related due to no Board representation on the panel this time.
    well surely HR can answer the first question as he in the one who tells the board what and who he wants

Bet Phil Beard's looking forward to that
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

A good question would be "Whats the ultimate goal for QPR FC within reason"

Originally Posted by QPRWEBBIE
    well surely HR can answer the first question as he in the one who tells the board what and who he wants
    True enough Webbie.

Looks like Philip Beard will now be present to provide an update on key club matters. I don't think he'll be on the top table answering questions though.

5. Default

would have liked board clarification on ownership of the stadium but no board.....would like clarification on Remy if we go up but maybe its not appropriate.
    also would like to ask "how are you harry after the op"

6. Default

What's your biggest concern about our team at the moment and how do you plan to rectify it.

My question is can the club announce tv dates that we will be broadcasted abroad. So let's say the game is televised by fox we wouldnt know but surely the club would know so why do they not tell us.

8. Default

Can we ask why young Frank Lampard is playing in the senior squad when he's clearly not good enough for this level?

9. Default

Originally Posted by QprSinceBirth
    My question is can the club announce tv dates that we will be broadcasted abroad. So let's say the game is televised by fox we wouldnt know but surely the club would know so why do they not tell us.
    So people buy tickets and go to the game rather than watch an illegal stream.

have we any forum members/admin etc going to this tonight??
    am i right in thinking this is on player?
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Default Fans Forum

Who was there representing WATRB?...Just asked 2 questions

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by MYU
    Stanley76
    Bl**dy ell.....he was very posh sounding

'Arry's going down a storm.....EDS games won't let fans in and 'Arry says don't agree with that....the website staff are looking at each other as they put a message up that fans not welcome!

Missed the majority of it due to a combination of poor sound quality and useless internet stream. Hopefully, they will put a "repeat" up later.

Oh, and on the rare occasion I could hear anything, some old duffer was ranting on and on. Hope they get him back to his home OK.