QPR Fans Forum @ LR - 03/10/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Did anyone ask if Defoe is coming in Jan?
    yeah 'arry asked Phil!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Finney said that if 'Arry was looking for a coach Gerry Francis is available.
      Someone asked as we have a big Irish support could we go on a pre-season tour of Ireland
      Queen of the Park Rangers blogger asked if Charlie will be doing his funny goal celebs again, and 'Arry started question her was it seeing Charlie slipping and sliding everywhere that turns her on..didn't put it quite as blatantly as that i admit.
      Phil Beard said at the start the stadium is several years away so the gang of 4 can calm down, cause they'll be on sanatogen by the time it's built...(he never said the last bit that was me)
      He also said it'll be 2 years at least till training ground is ready.

We'll never be calm
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post

We'll never be calm

Comment

there are some right K nob s in that crowd

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
            What the 'gang of four' or the fans forum ?
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              He's very well spoken isn't he?...not really suited to this site at all...well at least it was one of ours that won
              Being well spoken is a relative thing Dave..........some would think Danny Dyer is well spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                My god ain't there just. I'm sure I can hear smelly Elli Ellicot piping up talking Shiite every 5 mins. How & why do these people attend?

Very good forum though & long may they continue.

Comment

Oh god it's getting worse & yes it's Ellicot. Whoever brought him slap yourself really hard. Embarrassing.

Harry in great form. Well done Stanley on winning the raffle.
                  Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 03-10-2013, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    My god ain't there just. I'm sure I can hear smelly Elli Ellicot piping up talking Shiite every 5 mins. How & why do these people attend?

Very good forum though & long may they continue.
                    Is that the guy who sounded drunk/slurred his speech/possibly mentally challenged that kept piping up?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                      Is that the guy who sounded drunk/slurred his speech/possibly mentally challenged that kept piping up?
                      Yea. D!ckhead!! Been around for years. Used to be a bit of a chap, just an obnoxious drunken mess now. Constantly talking during the forum, talking over people, asking pathetic questions. It was embarrassing to watch. No place for that kind at a fans forum to be honest. Could here people saying ssshhh & grumbling when he opened his gob. See him at games 99% of the time arguing with people.

Comment

Yea. D!ckhead!! Been around for years. Used to be a bit of a chap, just an obnoxious drunken mess now. Constantly talking during the forum, talking over people, asking pathetic questions. It was embarrassing to watch. No place for that kind at a fans forum to be honest. Could here people saying ssshhh & grumbling when he opened his gob. See him at games 99% of the time arguing with people.
                        I thought the guy was mentally disabled .

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                          I thought the guy was mentally disabled .
                          If it was Ellicot he was just p!ssed as he usually he is. I could see him on the vid & where he was sitting & every time he piped up the panel were looking to that spot so very certain it was him. He has a disability but with his legs not his brain or gob.

Comment

Just back...

Yeah couldn't believe it when Harry read my name out. First thing I've ever won in my life

It's a signed '82 cup final shirt. See how many of the signatures you can name:

Looking forward to watching the playback of it all. I did manage to ask one of our questions by QPRWebbie. The first one for Harry I tried to ask what a lot of people have been discussing here for some time but tried to be as diplomatic as possible with it.

Yes sorry for sounding so posh QPRDave - blame it on a public school education

Very impressed with how articulate Rob Green is by footballer's standards. Clearly a very intelligent and thoughtful guy. Harry was in great form as ever and I thought gave a good and honest answer to my first question. Paul Morrissey asked me to go first because apparently others were too shy!

Good to see Joe Hylton, Paul Finney & Steve Sayce (from IndyR's), Simon (from not606) and Brian Melzack there who I had a good chat with at the end.

Finally, kudos to the club for including the fan sites in these forums now which I think is a first.

Comment

Warren Neil, Wayne Fereday, Peter Hucker, Bob Hazell, Steve Wicks. Quality!

Comment

Warren Neil, Wayne Fereday, Peter Hucker, Bob Hazell, Steve Wicks. Quality!
                                Spot on Jimmy. Just the one you left out which is the hardest of all to get....

Comment

Working...
                                X