QPR Fans Forum @ LR - 03/10/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Fans Forum @ LR - 03/10/13

The club's next Fans’ Forum is taking place next Thursday evening and a rep from each of the popular fans’ websites has been invited, including us. I imagine other reps from groups like LSA and QPR1st will also be in attendance.

Questions will be taken from the floor on the night. Harry Redknapp and two members of the current First Team squad will be at the top table and like last time the format will be a question and answer session.

It lasts an hour and these are usually pretty busy events but if we do get the chance to ask a question or two which ones do WATRB posters feel should be put to the panel, or would hope to be asked by others?

Yep see you there mate!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Why no striker in window????
      When will Richard let the board know about the proposed new stadium?
      Why nobody could help hoopdogg with his request ?
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Got my invite but unfortunately can't make it this time so will think of some questions for you. I was gonna see if Lewis wanted to take my place so he could as TF why he was a liar !!!!

Comment

is it just about on field issues ?
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

A significant majority of the players brought in have worked with Harry before and have Premier League experience. What are we doing to scout players in the lower leagues and non-league football that are perhaps in their early twenties with potential to step up to the level we require and beyond in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              is it just about on field issues ?
              It looks that way vespa as there's no Board representation this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                It looks that way vespa as there's no Board representation this time.
                I wasn't made aware of this Stan so I appreciate the info.

You probably won't see me there because of that reason. I will have to let down a close friend who asked me to step into his shoe's for the day, not wrtrb's related so not willing to discuss any further.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  Why no striker in window????
                  When will Richard let the board know about the proposed new stadium?
                  Why nobody could help hoopdogg with his request ?
                  Give it a rest will you? Why don't you go along and ask yourself if you're sooooo concerned?
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

What plans do the club have in place with regards to players who we will need to attract on the high possibility that we could be promoted. It may been seen as it only being a "might happen " situation but this cannot be left until the season end to start thinking about it otherwise we will take 4 weeks of the summer to attract the left overs and come straight back down and I hope nobody tries to say our squad is good enough for the prem.

Comment

On another note has anybody noticed the aggressive attitude of the new security company than stewards our games. We used to have a laugh with the old lot but now all they do is throw there weight around and stand at the top of the stairs blocking the view

Comment

I think each person will only get one question to ask, it needs to be the right question, so what's the most important thing right now?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          Give it a rest will you? Why don't you go along and ask yourself if you're sooooo concerned?
                          Now now....was just a little jokey poo's. you need to grow a thicker skin if your going to be giving so much great info in the future. Deep breath richard.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            I think each person will only get one question to ask, it needs to be the right question, so what's the most important thing right now?
                            It's only one question for the fan groups that can't send a rep along and have to email in a question instead.

However anyone is free to send their questions in. Questions can be submitted in advance or while the event is taking place. You can e-mail fansforum@qpr.co.uk or tweet using hashtag #FansForum

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/01...eJLi8oYxSyX.99

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              What plans do the club have in place with regards to players who we will need to attract on the high possibility that we could be promoted. It may been seen as it only being a "might happen " situation but this cannot be left until the season end to start thinking about it otherwise we will take 4 weeks of the summer to attract the left overs and come straight back down and I hope nobody tries to say our squad is good enough for the prem.
                              Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              On another note has anybody noticed the aggressive attitude of the new security company than stewards our games. We used to have a laugh with the old lot but now all they do is throw there weight around and stand at the top of the stairs blocking the view
                              As said earlier, unfortunately the questions can only be on-field related due to no Board representation on the panel this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X