Stephane mbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephane mbia

Allright lads, howa life back down in the championship ? Pretty sure u will go straight back up under Harry so fingers crossed.
    Talk in the press down here saying Cardiff have enquired about Mbia. Whats he like ? Any good ? Im guessing u want him off the wage budget.
    Also nothing in this at all but Joey Barton was in our end in a pre season friendly against Brentford last week, supposedly lives near the ground.
    Good luck this year and hopefully we stay up for you to come join us mext season, lookong forward to hearing your views on Mbia and if anythings been said up by you and if you think theres much truth in the rumour

Headless chicken.

Comment

Good attitude, slightly unhinged, and not quite Prem standard.

Comment

He' s a clumsy defensive midfielder who can't pass , mistimes tackles , rolls around on the floor as if he's been shot ......always on edge with him that he's about to be sent off ..........Ohh and he'll climb all the way up to the back of the stands ( ala Pat Cash , Andy Murray etc) to give some kid his shirt at the end of the game .

Honestly if you want him I'll drive him there myself ....and I wouldn't even charge you the toll money !!

Comment

Strong as an ox

Comment

Dangerous, gets sent off, fouls and when fouled rolls around a lot .
            However gives his shirt away at the end of games which makes him a bit popular. I was hoping more from him last year.He also tries sometimes...he was on about staying recently.
            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

elegant, stylish midfielder in the Hoddle mould, works well with Diakite, good bit of business take the pair of em:=):
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

If I was you I would not rush out and get Cardiff's new top as he will give you his one

Comment

Barking mad, cannot head,shoot or pass that well,falls over most of the time and if tackled yelps in pain,collapses on the floor and hits the ground with his fist,you actually think his leg has fallen off.

Any bid over 50 p will be accepted,got to say though he does give you a few laughs.

Comment

Apparently he has a big piece too but that it purely rumour

Comment

He's a very clumsy player who dithers on the ball

Comment

He cost us a few games by giving away cheap fouls.

Very clumsy player who always gets booked.

Comment

He's the new Pele. Please buy him.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Not as good as Tom Daley

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
                              Allright lads, howa life back down in the championship ? Pretty sure u will go straight back up under Harry so fingers crossed.
                              Talk in the press down here saying Cardiff have enquired about Mbia. Whats he like ? Any good ? Im guessing u want him off the wage budget.
                              Also nothing in this at all but Joey Barton was in our end in a pre season friendly against Brentford last week, supposedly lives near the ground.
                              Good luck this year and hopefully we stay up for you to come join us mext season, lookong forward to hearing your views on Mbia and if anythings been said up by you and if you think theres much truth in the rumour
                              I would carry him barefooted across broken glass to Cardiff

Comment

Working...
                              X