Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
    Faurlin

Cue a meltdown and toys out the pram from a few on here and twitter.

Players come and go, part and parcel of football. Gotta trust what the manager is doing.

Do like him but he hasnt been the same since the injury.
    birdcutt and philips would cusion the blow considerably.

make it happen harry.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Up to a point. Warnock had every right to kick him out of the club several years ago - but he swallowed his pride and as a result we got promoted. Mercurial players are often difficult and its a fine balance as to whether their skill is so valuable they are worth all the disruption that goes with it. I remember Alan Mullery getting fed up with Simon Stainrod and off-loading him - no doubt the club re-gained some discipline as a result but it also lost a hell of a player.
      Well said. It must be a hard decision to make for Harry(this time)
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Philips and Townsend Hitman, going down the greedy route

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Offcourse, he is basically good enough. But I should also believe that many teams in the CC now is perfectly aware of his step-overs etc.. Hence, I question his impact on the team this time around...
          Just my opinion,though.
          You might be right Shania. But even if they are aware of the tricks will they be able to do anything about them? they had an entire year to study Adel in the championship last time and they still couldn't get near him. championship players are comfortable playing in two rows of four but they really struggle with players who ghost around in a free role as Adel does. I'm not criticising the club if they do decide they have finally had enough of his tantrums etc but I just find it odd that so many fans seem positively delighted that arguably the most naturally talented player the club has had since Tony Currie is now apparently about to leave us...

Comment

• I am the same Adel to me s what QPR history is built on, however unlike the previous stars we had that appreciated the crowd and the club giving them the stage to perform on. Applauding to creative skills and (most but not all) forgiving their skills that dont work. Adel dosn't appreciate it, and I for one am now tired of every time he has a good game listening to how good he is and how Real Madrid are going to offer £###m for him and how is agent phone dosn't stop ringing all him him him.

I do feel like Mackie that now is the right time for him to move, for both parties because if he starts poorly I have a feeling that the majority will now not be forgiving and get on his back. This will create the wrong atmosphere that he needs and will result in complete mayhem.

Do I think he will be a success else where, depends on his frame of mind and manager - to Fulham yes because the manager will cuddle him - will i miss him - mmmmm no not now we need to build again and get a team spirit back and togetherness and with his attitude and HR as manager Adel will prevent this and just cause trouble.

Cant argue with what you say, but looking forward and what needs doing i cant see us achieving this with him.
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

You might be right Shania. But even if they are aware of the tricks will they be able to do anything about them? they had an entire year to study Adel in the championship last time and they still couldn't get near him. championship players are comfortable playing in two rows of four but they really struggle with players who ghost around in a free role as Adel does. I'm not criticising the club if they do decide they have finally had enough of his tantrums etc but I just find it odd that so many fans seem positively delighted that arguably the most naturally talented player the club has had since Tony Currie is now apparently about to leave us...
              And you are probably right, aswell. This shows how difficult this situation is. You do also have a point regarding how he might function a lot better in a free role this year.
              I do also think many FANS are tired of his tantrums and strops. It´s not all about the relationship between Him and Harry.
              Personally again, I will feel very sad if he leaves us tomorrow.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                Philips and Townsend Hitman, going down the greedy route
                lol why not mate, i second that!
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• has to be a loan. spurs get 40% of whatever we sell so no reason to sell unless we end up with around 5m+ (which we wont atm)
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

People who say Adel didn't do anything in the Prem seem to forget we are back in the Championship. And last time he played in that league he was quite handy, no? But if others think SWP would be a better bet then, well, its a point of view...
                    Exactly, surprised how people have forgotten how massive his role was when we were promoted. And he was no Mr Niceguy.

Comment

• Don't know why people are jumping to the conclusion that faurlin is off, not what I thought for a minute when reading it. Noses put out of joint could mean players will be upset Barton is staying, ie Henry's nose

Comment

• Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                        Don't know why people are jumping to the conclusion that faurlin is off, not what I thought for a minute when reading it. Noses put out of joint could mean players will be upset Barton is staying, ie Henry's nose

Comment

• Can't understand how anyone can consider the loss of Faurlin as a bigger blow than Taarabt, Faurlin would struggle to make the bench this season

Taarabt is the most exciting player I've seen at Rangers in my lifetime , might be another one along in the next 20 years if we are lucky.

Comment

• Adel had a handful of good moments last year but not nearly enough to outweigh the down side. My overriding impression of Adel last season were of him trying to score the solo goal of the century every time he touched the ball and terrible delivery from just about every dead ball. Off the pitch if this helps the club shake up the other players attitudes too then all the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              Fulham.

Apparently!!!

Also heard something else that will put a few noses out of joint but can't say any more for the moment.
                              my interpretation of this saying is to mean you will be annoying or will offend. selling your best players don't put your nose out of joint they break your heart

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                                Exactly, surprised how people have forgotten how massive his role was when we were promoted. And he was no Mr Niceguy.
                                His attitude stinks and you need a manager to love him to let him get away with what he does. Have a good read of Warnock's book, Adel features heavily and you'll soon realise why this lad needs to be let go asap.

Yes he was outstanding for us when we won the league, nobody disputes that but we're trying to get rid of all players who don't give 100% for the club and like it or not, Adel doesn't do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X