Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    People who say Adel didn't do anything in the Prem seem to forget we are back in the Championship. And last time he played in that league he was quite handy, no? But if others think SWP would be a better bet then, well, its a point of view...
    Who says Adel really wants to play for us in the CC?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      He doesnt you are right. He feels he has been there and done that with the Championship and it would be a step backward for him. Told his agent he wants prem football so i am assuming it is a prem club he will end up at. We all knew this weeks ago but a few cling on to the hope he will change his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        Absolutley gutted if this happens. Only player down at Rangers who gets you on the edge of your seat and can score goals or outrageous passes that if Messi or Ronaldo scored no one would stop talking about them. He has a few haters on here and I would love to see him do the business with better players around him if he does move on to show these people who slate him, call him over rated etc. Old saying you don't know what you got till it's gone.
        Said it before time will tell, but don't hold your breath, just surprised anyone is taking a chance on him.

Comment

• If we get more than 4mil for him we've done well.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
            Said it before time will tell, but don't hold your breath, just surprised anyone is taking a chance on him.
            I don't see him as a 'chance' at all. The bloke has ability by the bucket load.

The new challenge will actually be good for him and like I said I think he will do well and I wish him the best.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
              We will see ricky, as I always say just my opinion. If he flops at another club then I will hold my hands up trust me. I personally don't think he will p*ss around at a bigger club as he wont be the big fish like he is here. Yes sometimes he has us ripping our hair out and does stupid things, but you can not take away some of the goals and passes he has done, you got to be a special player to score goals like he has.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

• imagine having adels ability and having to play with some of the shite "players" we've been bringing in over the last few years...

also warnock/hughes/redknapp arent exactly the type of managers to get the best out of a player like him, Jol on the other hand!

Comment

• Am I only one does not care if he goes all I hear from him is this club for him that club in for him since he came to us even when on loan. Yes great player when he wants to play but really sh*t when he does not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    We will see ricky, as I always say just my opinion. If he flops at another club then I will hold my hands up trust me. I personally don't think he will p*ss around at a bigger club as he wont be the big fish like he is here. Yes sometimes he has us ripping our hair out and does stupid things, but you can not take away some of the goals and passes he has done, you got to be a special player to score goals like he has.
                    I believe you're absolutely correct Chris but this is probably bigger than one player. TF is stating an example imo, if true he told AT to find himself a new club because of his behavior and it was the same TF who didn't want to sell Adel for how much when he took over, £12m? I see this as an rebuilding of the club, it will take time but in the long run it's is nothing but a good thing. No player is bigger than the club.. I believe there are more QPR-players to follow AT out the door, or shut up and knuckle down!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      I'm sure he doesn't want to play for us in the Championship, but whether he wants to or not he was the best player in the division by a country mile when he last played there and we would never even have been in the Premier League if it wasn't for him. If Fulham does sign him it slightly undermines the argument that he isn't good enough to play for us in the Championship, doesn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                        I believe you're absolutely correct Chris but this is probably bigger than one player. TF is stating an example imo, if true he told AT to find himself a new club because of his behavior and it was the same TF who didn't want to sell Adel for how much when he took over, £12m? I see this as an rebuilding of the club, it will take time but in the long run it's is nothing but a good thing. No player is bigger than the club.. I believe there are more QPR-players to follow AT out the door, or shut up and knuckle down!
                        Exactly this.

No player should ever be bigger than the club and TF seems to be finally growing a pair and showing some much-needed leadership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          Also heard something else that will put a few noses out of joint but can't say any more for the moment.
                          Faurlin

Cue a meltdown and toys out the pram from a few on here and twitter.

Players come and go, part and parcel of football. Gotta trust what the manager is doing.

Do like him but he hasnt been the same since the injury.

Comment

I'm sure he doesn't want to play for us in the Championship, but whether he wants to or not he was the best player in the division by a country mile when he last played there and we would never even have been in the Premier League if it wasn't for him. If Fulham does sign him it slightly undermines the argument that he isn't good enough to play for us in the Championship, doesn't it?
                            Theres people arguing he isn't good enough for the championship?

do they have short term memory impairment?

Comment

Offcourse, he is basically good enough. But I should also believe that many teams in the CC now is perfectly aware of his step-overs etc.. Hence, I question his impact on the team this time around...
                              Just my opinion,though.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                                Exactly this. No player should ever be bigger than the club and TF seems to be finally growing a pair and showing some much-needed leadership.
                                Up to a point. Warnock had every right to kick him out of the club several years ago - but he swallowed his pride and as a result we got promoted. Mercurial players are often difficult and its a fine balance as to whether their skill is so valuable they are worth all the disruption that goes with it. I remember Alan Mullery getting fed up with Simon Stainrod and off-loading him - no doubt the club re-gained some discipline as a result but it also lost a hell of a player.

Comment

Working...
                                X