Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
    Possibly so.

Ric does appear to be getting the attention he wanted from his coyness in the OP, though.
    Thanks for contributing to it

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Thanks for contributing to it
      Were you just WUMMing then?

Good one......

Comment

Were you just WUMMing then?

Good one......
        Don't even know what wumming is if I'm honest. Cheers anyway!

Comment

People who say Adel didn't do anything in the Prem seem to forget we are back in the Championship. And last time he played in that league he was quite handy, no? But if others think SWP would be a better bet then, well, its a point of view...

Comment

Good riddance. He's completely the wrong type for our football club now. He does what he pleases and that's no way to go for team spirit. It's no coincidence he's been bombed out by every manager he's played under apart from Warnock who had to beg the other players to go along with his antics at times.

Fulham players will love playing with Tarbs and Berbatov though, be like playing with 9 men when they haven't got the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Don't even know what wumming is if I'm honest. Cheers anyway!
              Wind Up Merchant. ing. As well you know

Deliberately provoking a reaction with a post, to watch and enjoy the (usually negative) reaction to it.

If you know something of interest, tell us. Everyone likes inside knowledge.

If you can't tell us, why bother with the tease, if it isn't just attention seeking?

Comment

Hope we get Townsend.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Well Adel did get the Man of the Match last year on this site, he didn't even play most of the season. I dropped a Trophy for Tarbs to HQ, might get a mention in LCI show tonight.

I feel Tarbs would have a wonderful season in the championship again if both Remy & Austin were playing too, his super passes would lead us to the goals we need.

I feel we need a playmaker if his leaving us, I hope Fulham can put up with him not turning up for training. How long before the players there start to follow AT.

Comment

Wind Up Merchant. ing. As well you know

Deliberately provoking a reaction with a post, to watch and enjoy the (usually negative) reaction to it.

If you know something of interest, tell us. Everyone likes inside knowledge.

If you can't tell us, why bother with the tease, if it isn't just attention seeking?
                    Probably best to man up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                      Probably best to man up.
                      Ric with regard to fulham are they looking at a loan or perm?

I want him back in Jan because I think we'll need him. CHeers
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• If he moves to Fulham, of course he will train and probably knuckle down as he wont be the big fish in a small pond there. He will do well there, Jol loves him which is well known, a mid table stable premiership side with better players around him.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          Seeing adel leave will be hard, especially to Fulham.

HOWEVER...

Im more interested in who the other person is, I can make do with losing out on Adel but not Remy.

Definitely:TT-TT: Especially, if it is to Fulham. But anyway, we have to move on. Could benefit us as a team when the going gets tough.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                            If he moves to Fulham, of course he will train and probably knuckle down as he wont be the big fish in a small pond there. He will do well there, Jol loves him which is well known, a mid table stable premiership side with better players around him.
                            Agree and he will have players like Berba who know what good movement is all about.

I actually wish him well because he has given me so many good memory's.

He's moving onto a better club that is run properly and I wish him all the best and I will still enjoy watching him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Ric with regard to fulham are they looking at a loan or perm?

I want him back in Jan because I think we'll need him. CHeers
                              I really don't know mate.

Comment

• ok fair enough

Comment

Working...
                                X