Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Ric's said nothing about Faurlin.

People jumping to the wrong conclusions I'd say.
    Possibly so.

Ric does appear to be getting the attention he wanted from his coyness in the OP, though.

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
      ruiz there as well.... could make a push for europe if they all click
      Thing is I remember him tracking back and tackling, he has it in him. Beggars belief why he acts like such a twonk

Comment

Ric's said nothing about Faurlin.

People jumping to the wrong conclusions I'd say.
        But who else could it be????

Is this clearer for you babes!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
          The OTHER person to leave QPR
          Precisely my point qpr4life - where exactly in Ric's post has he said that someone else will leave? The answer is NOWHERE and it is pure jumping to conclusions to assume otherwise. Like I say him saying he's "heard something else that will put a few noses out of joint" could mean any number of things.

Comment

Barton staying?

Comment

Precisely my point qpr4life - where exactly in Ric's post has he said that someone else will leave? The answer is NOWHERE and it is pure jumping to conclusions to assume otherwise. Like I say "heard something else that will put a few noses out of joint" could mean any number of things.
              Ahh fair dooze, that makes sense.

But I feel its more likely about a QPR player and leaving.

Comment

Possibly Cesar staying would put Green nose out of joint for a second season in a row

Comment

It literally could be anything . Lets wait and see eh and don't taint what's been a pretty good day of business

Comment

Absolutley gutted if this happens. Only player down at Rangers who gets you on the edge of your seat and can score goals or outrageous passes that if Messi or Ronaldo scored no one would stop talking about them. He has a few haters on here and I would love to see him do the business with better players around him if he does move on to show these people who slate him, call him over rated etc. Old saying you don't know what you got till it's gone.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      It literally could be anything . Lets wait and see eh and don't taint what's been a pretty good day of business
                      Exactly.

And agreed.

Comment

My nose would be out of of joint if I heard that Park was staying or that Anton was playing.....

Comment

Wouldn't mind a swap with one of their young players, who I cant remember but had a great game against Chelski. Plays the same role as Adel.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                            This is rubbish. I've personally spoken to Adel down Edgeware Road while sharing a hooka (not one you may think, mint flavoured):-

"Foolham?! By hairs of my camels arris!! Do they not know who I am?!!!
                            I have my pick of Madrid, Barca, Munich, PSG and all these clubs who deserve I, the master, the merrcurial magician!
                            These Foolham dogs they still do diss thing called training, pay! Madness!
                            No, I tell you my friend I leaving the Rangers of the Queens Park but it is a secret where to I go.
                            I share diss with you with an ITK hint....... Manchester my friend, Manchester!!!"

So there you have it Oldham it is for the finest number 10 we've seen in a generation

Plenty of Shisha bars up this way .......... He'll fit right in !
                            Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 01-08-2013, 11:08 PM.
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                              Absolutley gutted if this happens. Only player down at Rangers who gets you on the edge of your seat and can score goals or outrageous passes that if Messi or Ronaldo scored no one would stop talking about them. He has a few haters on here and I would love to see him do the business with better players around him if he does move on to show these people who slate him, call him over rated etc. Old saying you don't know what you got till it's gone.
                              This I am a massive adel fan and if you've ever played the game, you have to just utterly respect what Adel can do with a football. Plenty of hoofers and player that will run a marathon for you in 90mins but very few players have vision and the ability to create a chance from nothing. I like Chris know he has his slaters but I am stunned that people think we have a better chance of promotion minus adel. If we lose Remy then that's it for me because we will have lost 2 players of real quality that would of taken us back up. I know adel is the scape goat but for me Harry also has to shoulder the blame on this one. I am going tomorrow however it won't be the same without adel, he was worth my 33.50 alone.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                                Wouldn't mind a swap with one of their young players, who I cant remember but had a great game against Chelski. Plays the same role as Adel.
                                Just remembered Kerim Frei
                                Midfielder

Comment

Working...
                                X