Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to see Adel go but in truth he only lived up to his potential in about 7/8 Premiership games, which in 2 seasons is rubbish.

It would sum the guy up if he want to Fulham. Perhaps in a more stable Prem side like them you'll see the best of him? Personally I hope he puts on even more weight and ends up in their reserves.

With regards to Ale. Keep him, give him a chance to regain the unbelievable form he has before his injury.

Proper end of an era stuff with those 2 and Mackie leaving this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Faurlin has never been the same since his injury . Didn't make much of an impact on lone last year . Before anyone has a go I really rate him but don't think it's an absolute disaster if he goes . Far to many rose tinted specs being worn
      Very much comes down to which Faulin we are going too loose. If its the one from championship season and first 4months of prem then its a loss and I would be gutted however if its the one since his injury not so much.

I personally would like to see him stay as he adds to the squad even if he is not a starter

Comment

I dont see how Adel fits into any team really.

Due to his attitude etc but maybe he needs a new club to become that small fish again??

Personally I dont think Fulham will find a suitable position, but if they can then he will bring great moments of magic.

Comment

I will miss Adels individual brilliance but really not upset about Faurlin. He is not the same player as he was before his injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            Faurlin has never been the same since his injury . Didn't make much of an impact on lone last year . Before anyone has a go I really rate him but don't think it's an absolute disaster if he goes . Far to many rose tinted specs being worn
            THIS

Comment

Gutted about Tarbs leaving. Even worse, the other player is probably Faurlin and knowing our luck he'll end up at Reading, and go up as champions with them!
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                Sad to see Adel go but in truth he only lived up to his potential in about 7/8 Premiership games, which in 2 seasons is rubbish.

It would sum the guy up if he want to Fulham. Perhaps in a more stable Prem side like them you'll see the best of him? Personally I hope he puts on even more weight and ends up in their reserves.

With regards to Ale. Keep him, give him a chance to regain the unbelievable form he has before his injury.

Proper end of an era stuff with those 2 and Mackie leaving this summer.
                Agree 100% - sic to the back teeth of listening to everyone saying Adel's got bags of talent but apart from the Championship winning season he hasn't done squat in the past couple of seasons. Thanx Adel - some of my memories watching you play for the mighty super hoops will live on forever - but it time for you to move on.
                Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Ric's said nothing about Faurlin.

People jumping to the wrong conclusions I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post

Whaaaaaaaaat!?!? People jumping to the wrong conclusions on WATRB!?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        Who else would it be?

People care more for him than any other player

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                          Whaaaaaaaaat!?!? People jumping to the wrong conclusions on WATRB!?
                          I know, beggars belief doesnt it!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                            Who else would it be?

People care more for him than any other player
                            Who else would what be? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                              We need to move on in my opinion - taarabt has been superb for us and we wouldn't have been in the premiership if it wasn't for him - and yes we so lack creativity without him - but I think it's for the good of all if he moves on. Signing Austin today is far more significant

Hoilett and wright Phillips will step up in my opinion

Thanks for everything adel
                              you have a high opinion of them then!

Comment

The bookies clearly understand the reputation and power that Ric has, with regards to inside info.

They're very worried, just gone 2-1 into 5-4.
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X