Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Ric mentioned about 3 days ago at 2-1. I pmed ric but he didn't get back to me, so I just laid it all on.
    Fair play to ya. You getting the beers in before Huddersfield game then?!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• You want him back !! after watching Faurlins late battle to gain possession that's an indictment of the spirit and togetherness that Harry is trying to instil into the club ,keep that mind set away for good

Comment

• Originally posted by hooploft View Post
        You want him back !! after watching Faurlins late battle to gain possession that's an indictment of the spirit and togetherness that Harry is trying to instil into the club ,keep that mind set away for good
        You never know. Looks how Barton battled after coming back.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• [QUOTE=Yousef;1123080]You never know. Looks how Barton battled after coming back.[/
          Lard aris had 2 years to show signs of a battle , the difference is Barton never lacked the will to battle he is mad , where Lard aris is just egocentric trouble who believes his skill on the ball is enough to be a great player

Comment

• Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            Good luck Adel. Hope he becomes better player and we go up to bring him back.
            You serious Yousef?

Adel's made his choices and I for one don't ever want to see him in the hoops again. If he had been bothered to put in a performance or 2 whilst we were in the Prem we may also not be in a predicament where players are having to leave for top flight football. My concern with Adel is that he goes to Fulham, gets up to his usual antics and we're left paying his fat *rse for the remainder of his contract. Would have much preferred him to have gone in a permanent move.

Comment

• So the rat slinks off abandoning the club and his team mates because he's too "good" for the Championship....gonna get all you deserve Adel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                You serious Yousef?

Adel's made his choices and I for one don't ever want to see him in the hoops again. If he had been bothered to put in a performance or 2 whilst we were in the Prem we may also not be in a predicament where players are having to leave for top flight football. My concern with Adel is that he goes to Fulham, gets up to his usual antics and we're left paying his fat *rse for the remainder of his contract. Would have much preferred him to have gone in a permanent move.
                He certainly put in a performance or 2 in the Prem mate.

Fair enough, he hasn't covered himself in glory this pre-season, but some of the abuse he's getting is way overboard IMO. We've got far worse people at the club getting much less stick than him who have contributed a fraction of what he has to QPR.

We shouldn't have let him go to Fulham, but that was our decision and not his.

Comment

• Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post

Fair enough, he hasn't covered himself in glory this pre-season, but some of the abuse he's getting is way overboard IMO. We've got far worse people at the club getting much less stick than him who have contributed a fraction of what he has to QPR.

Ridiculous ain't it.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

His decision is that he wont play Championship football so what could we do? So how much impact has he had in the prem from the last 2 seasons that he know thinks he's too good for the Championship and refuses to help the club and his team mates in an important season? In his head the brat thinks he should be playing for Real Madrid or AC Milan ffs... delusional.

Comment

I think it's all perfectly justified.

The guy is one of the most talented footballers I've ever seen and he's squandering every ounce of that talent. I saw the players train out here in Dubai and Adel has got a bigger *rse than I have, and I sit in an office for 12 hours a day. The blokes meant to be a professional footballer yet he's spent half of his career out of shape.

What's ridiculous is not the abuse Adel gets, it's the amount of people who stick up for him day in day even though he clearly couldn't care less about the club or the fans.

Personally I'm sick of the guy, I'm over the moon he's gone and I know I'm a long way from being on my own on this!

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        His decision is that he wont play Championship football so what could we do? So how much impact has he had in the prem from the last 2 seasons that he know thinks he's too good for the Championship and refuses to help the club and his team mates in an important season? In his head the brat thinks he should be playing for Real Madrid or AC Milan ffs... delusional.
                        He played a huge part in us staying up and he gave by far the best performance of any QPR player last season against Fulham at home. I'm not debating that he should have done more, of course he should have, but so should so many other players.

If Redknapp doesn't want him then he doesn't really have much option but to leave. That's football. We didn't have to let him go to Fulham, would have been other teams that would happily have taken him on loan for a year.

Just don't see the need for all the abuse? He gave us some incredible goals and memories, granted he was a fruitcake at times, but he was a fruitcake that on his day was brilliant to watch. It hasn't worked out, we all move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          I think it's all perfectly justified.

The guy is one of the most talented footballers I've ever seen and he's squandering every ounce of that talent. I saw the players train out here in Dubai and Adel has got a bigger *rse than I have, and I sit in an office for 12 hours a day. The blokes meant to be a professional footballer yet he's spent half of his career out of shape.

What's ridiculous is not the abuse Adel gets, it's the amount of people who stick up for him day in day even though he clearly couldn't care less about the club or the fans.

Personally I'm sick of the guy, I'm over the moon he's gone and I know I'm a long way from being on my own on this!
                          Fair enough mate, each to their own.

Out of interest, what's your opinion on Barton?

Comment

• Is anybody else sorry we wont witness his inch perfect corners this season or his array 100% spot on free kicks

Comment

He played a huge part in us staying up and he gave by far the best performance of any QPR player last season against Fulham at home. I'm not debating that he should have done more, of course he should have, but so should so many other players.

If Redknapp doesn't want him then he doesn't really have much option but to leave. That's football. We didn't have to let him go to Fulham, would have been other teams that would happily have taken him on loan for a year.

Just don't see the need for all the abuse? He gave us some incredible goals and memories, granted he was a fruitcake at times, but he was a fruitcake that on his day was brilliant to watch. It hasn't worked out, we all move on.
                              Personally I don't understand why people feel the need to stick up for players that have treated the club and the fans with utter contempt like Adel has. People complain about Barton, but he's just a nutter, at least when asked to do a job this weekend he got on with it. From his statements after the match it was also clear that he expected stick from the fans but he went out there and did his job impeccably regardless. Where were Taarabt, Granero, Mbia, Park, Remy and Cesar whilst that was going on?

The sooner we get shot of all these mercenaries and wasters the better, I really hope the club has learned from the last 2 or 3 seasons and continues to grow with players who care as much as the fans do!

Comment

Personally I don't understand why people feel the need to stick up for players that have treated the club and the fans with utter contempt like Adel has. People complain about Barton, but he's just a nutter, at least when asked to do a job this weekend he got on with it. From his statements after the match it was also clear that he expected stick from the fans but he went out there and did his job impeccably regardless. Where were Taarabt, Granero, Mbia, Park, Remy and Cesar whilst that was going on?

The sooner we get shot of all these mercenaries and wasters the better, I really hope the club has learned from the last 2 or 3 seasons and continues to grow with players who care as much as the fans do!

Comment

Working...
                                X