Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok mate, really want him,salad,granero gone now. been dragging on too long.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Touché

Well it was a good joke had to be done but I do like your posts.

Comment

• Followback @Oluwapunkey
        #Adel #Taarabt is set to complete a move to Fulham from QPR in the coming days. Odds of that deal are now 1/10. (Source: BetVictor) #qpr

Comment

• Good! f*ck off to fookham. Maybe he'll manage to destroy team spirit there too & f*ck 'em up. Bless the little narcissistic tw*t.

Comment

• Be over the moon if he goes and might flatter to deceive for a while but eventually it will all go t##s up.

It makes it all the better that we might get 15m for him but guess that's counteracted by the bad news that's coming our way, I'm holding tight already

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
              Be over the moon if he goes and might flatter to deceive for a while but eventually it will all go t##s up.

It makes it all the better that we might get 15m for him but guess that's counteracted by the bad news that's coming our way, I'm holding tight already
              Go on then. drop the bomb. Whats about to happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Fulham.

Apparently!!!

Also heard something else that will put a few noses out of joint but can't say any more for the moment.

Well done, fly him off to the stadium of fools asap.

That way, I don't have to see the lazy footballer anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  yep, i read those rumours on mbia. that is looking quite possible.

any news on park?
                  Cardiff fans think the bloke walking with Malky (watch clip for a few seconds) is Mbia! Bless 'em....not saying it aint happening just the bloke in the vid looks nothing like him!
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGaU...e_gdata_player

Comment

• Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                    Go on then. drop the bomb. Whats about to happen?
                    No idea I am afraid, think you better ask those in the know who are making a drama out of it.

Think it was Ric Roc who posted it?

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      Cardiff fans think the bloke walking with Malky (watch clip for a few seconds) is Mbia! Bless 'em....not saying it aint happening just the bloke in the vid looks nothing like him!

defo not mbia mate.

Comment

• Word is the Tarrabt deal is a loan, never did think anyone would sign him permenantly and certainly not for anywhere near the figures of 4m-15m mentioned on here. Real shame as thought we might actually have got rid, should know by now to belive everything I read. Problem is he will play up within the month and back he will come like the preverbial bad penny. The only hope is that Rednapp might persuade the board to play hardball and Fulham might take him on a free or Genoa might step in, fingers crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                          Word is the Tarrabt deal is a loan, never did think anyone would sign him permenantly and certainly not for anywhere near the figures of 4m-15m mentioned on here. Real shame as thought we might actually have got rid, should know by now to belive everything I read. Problem is he will play up within the month and back he will come like the preverbial bad penny. The only hope is that Rednapp might persuade the board to play hardball and Fulham might take him on a free or Genoa might step in, fingers crossed.
                          I don't think he's as disruptive as you say Ricky, even Warnock said he's a really nice lad to him and the rest of the players, it's not like he sulks and picks out fights in training lol. Also about the Foolham move, it's a new club for him so new opportunity to impress meaning he won't play up, he might arrive late to a few training sessions eventually but that's probably about it.
                          Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 04-08-2013, 09:48 PM.
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

100% not him. You are talking about the guy on 17 seconds?

This guy is too small for a start.

Comment

He looks about as much like Mbia as I do. Assuming it's the chap on 17 seconds?
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                He looks about as much like Mbia as I do. Assuming it's the chap on 17 seconds?

I found Mbia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQgEohqf2o8

Comment

Working...
                                X