Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
    What have you been smoking mate? We turned down £12m for him 2 seasons ago from PSG. Of course we know that's an inflated price. Do you not know how business works?
    Was that a Briatore 12m we allegedly turned down. As an ITK you will be aware that alleged bid was neither followed up or most likely never made.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      You could leave off with the constant stream of negative posts about him and those that want him to stay, that would be a start.
      This forum needs some balance to counter act his blinkered fan club

Comment

• I think the max bid they put in was 2m, Flavio added the 1 in front.

Comment

• I think the 15 million was somebody's imagination (probably on twitter). Maybe it was 1.5 million

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
            This forum needs some balance to counter act his blinkered fan club
            The nay-sayers are far more vocal at the moment. I just hate the complete rewriting of history and apparent disregard for the positives he has brought us.

He is obviously far, far from perfect. I just love watching him with the ball at his feet, and would prefer him to stay, than to leave.

I don't think that makes me deluded or blinkered.

Comment

• We'll see I guess. I could of wrote 'Adel to sign supposedly for Fulham within the next 2 weeks' couldn't I? To cover my ar5e But no I only write what I hear & the player himself has said he was signing today. Jol wants him, Adel wants to go so time will tell.

About part II of my post. Hold tight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                The nay-sayers are far more vocal at the moment. I just hate the complete rewriting of history and apparent disregard for the positives he has brought us.

He is obviously far, far from perfect. I just love watching him with the ball at his feet, and would prefer him to stay, than to leave.

I don't think that makes me deluded or blinkered.

For the majority of Rs fans it goes without saying for how highly rated he is, but as you say the negative ones are a bit more vocal at the moment. He ain't the main cause of our problems lol, some on here think he's 100% responsible for this nightmare we've had over the last 2 seasons. He can be disruptive but that doesn't really mean it rubs off on the players and sends the dressing room into meltdown as some have said on here!
                Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 02-08-2013, 10:42 PM.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

We'll see I guess. I could of wrote 'Adel to sign supposedly for Fulham within the next 2 weeks' couldn't I? To cover my ar5e But no I only write what I hear & the player himself has said he was signing today. Jol wants him, Adel wants to go so time will tell.

About part II of my post. Hold tight.
                  Oh just tell us, you big tease.

Comment

• noses out

did we ever find out what was going to put are noses out of joint. i see on twitter tony said that he will be offering ali a new contract so i cant be that.

Comment

• The new stadium ain't happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by blue and white View Post
                        did we ever find out what was going to put are noses out of joint. i see on twitter tony said that he will be offering ali a new contract so i cant be that.
                        That Ric Roc might have got it wrong and Taarabt isn't going to Fulham.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          Got nothing wrong numb nuts. Do you know what the word 'supposedly' & 'apparently' means? If I speak as fact that's fine if I pass on something that's from the horses mouth & it doesn't happen then I'm afraid you'll have to talk to Adel on that one.

Comment

Got nothing wrong numb nuts. Do you know what the word 'supposedly' & 'apparently' means? If I speak as fact that's fine if I pass on something that's from the horses mouth & it doesn't happen then I'm afraid you'll have to talk to Adel on that one.
                            Do you know what "might"means.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              or he's only passing on what he heard?
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• We're taking over the Ricoh Arena?

Comment

Working...
                                X