Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    So we should get players in based on past glories? Yes, that worked well last year

He's trained 3 times the entire pre season, been poor for 2 seasons, and doesnt seem to want to play for us. And yet people think he will magically recapture his old form?
    So has everyone else, in fact Adel was one of the better ones.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Obviously not!!
      then he hasnt gone haha

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        then he hasnt gone haha
        Excatly!! :pleasantsuprise:
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• i wish he would go... overrated!

Comment

• This whole Tarrabt thing is getting so boring. The fact remains he hasnt gone and I very much doubt he will, said it many times football people just don't rate him enough to take a chance. His antics are just too much for even the most lenient manager and players to put up with. Problem is we will be lumbered with him and his distributive attitude, if he is as good as he thinks release him and let's see how many want to sign him even when he is free.

So can we stop this constant stream of Tarrabt postings and if necessary merge them all so we can concentrate on players who want to give their all for the club and hopefully can take us forward.

Comment

• So not going to Fulham today then?
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

• Has he gone yet

All jokes aside we'll see how this pans out. Player telling people yesterday he's off but QPR asking for 'ridiculous money'

Loved Adel & I'm sure he'd smash it again in the CCC but he's so selfish it's probably time to cut our ties. The players HR is bringing in clearly shows he's changing the whole attitude of the changing room to a more determined,tight unit & I'm not sure Adel fits into that.

Rumour is QPR asking for £15m I think we'd be v lucky to get £6-7m as it stands.

Comment

• No way we asking 15m, believe we would be happy to get our money back 1m wasn't it. So many false rumours fact is there are no takers.

Comment

• was the potential move to fulham a loan or transfer?

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                      No way we asking 15m, believe we would be happy to get our money back 1m wasn't it. So many false rumours fact is there are no takers.
                      What have you been smoking mate? We turned down £12m for him 2 seasons ago from PSG. Of course we know that's an inflated price. Do you not know how business works?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        What have you been smoking mate? We turned down £12m for him 2 seasons ago from PSG. Of course we know that's an inflated price. Do you not know how business works?
                        Ric I will back you to the hilt. Lets face it you're the only ITK that's worth a carrot and we're lucky to have you.
                        People like Dazzer are people that have huge ego's and if they acted like they do away from their laptop, they would be put in a mental institute.

I also go along with the 15M price tag, but that just makes me think that the club want to keep him and they're just proving mainly to him, that although he's a good player he isn't anywhere near the level he thinks he is.

Personal note, I'd be delighted if he stays but the Harry adel relationship does make me think we won't see adel at his best!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                          This whole Tarrabt thing is getting so boring. The fact remains he hasnt gone and I very much doubt he will, said it many times football people just don't rate him enough to take a chance. His antics are just too much for even the most lenient manager and players to put up with. Problem is we will be lumbered with him and his distributive attitude, if he is as good as he thinks release him and let's see how many want to sign him even when he is free.

So can we stop this constant stream of Tarrabt postings and if necessary merge them all so we can concentrate on players who want to give their all for the club and hopefully can take us forward.
                          You could leave off with the constant stream of negative posts about him and those that want him to stay, that would be a start.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            You could leave off with the constant stream of negative posts about him and those that want him to stay, that would be a start.
                            Yep agree

Comment

• He's not a £15m player.

I would say we would be lucky to get £4m for him IMO. He's had 2 poor seasons in the Premiership and 1 outstanding season in the championship so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                                He's not a £15m player.

I would say we would be lucky to get £4m for him IMO. He's had 2 poor seasons in the Premiership and 1 outstanding season in the championship so far.
                                So do you NOT agree that the club don't actually want to sell him?

Think we're sending adel a message!

Comment

Working...
                                X