Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something is wrong.... I keep agreeing with W12_Ranger! Only disagreement, in my time, Stan Bowles was the most exciting player I saw for us. Love Faurlin, but overrated. Taarabt is all about motivation, if he's motivated we win more often than not. Gutted if he's off esp to someone like Fulham.

Comment

• For those who think we should indulge Taraabt's antics. What did Sir Alex Feguson do with troublesome players, or those who got too big for their boots? He got rid.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Taarabt doesnt want to play for QPR so the club has no choice but to sell him.
        Save your tears for someone that would give a sh1t cos adel certainly doesnt!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          For those who think we should indulge Taraabt's antics. What did Sir Alex Feguson do with troublesome players, or those who got too big for their boots? He got rid.
          Cantona?

Comment

• will miss the boy but I think it's time he and us moved on. He's been allowed to behave like a brat for too long and I think he needs a change to bring out the best in him. Good luck to him, just a shame he chose to go to those w@nkers.

Comment

• Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
              Cantona?
              Cantons was already a bad boy but SAF saw something in him that he believed he could work with.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

It's nothing to do with being a better supporter because of age. It's expressing an opinion about great players who've played for the club over the years. We have a fair few fans who have given Adel God-like status. I was just stating an opinion that I believe I've seen better than him at our club, and I firmly believe Stan was far better.
                The game has moved on from the 60s/70s/80s. Stan, along with any other great players from this era would not be able to cut it nowdays. In the sameway that Adel probably would have been useless in that era. Im not particually a massive Adel fan, as i think his negatives outweigh the rare postivies, just think banging on about players who were good 30-40 years ago and comparing them to todays players is completely pointless and IMO gives off the impression of "well iv been going for forty years so i know much more than anyone younger than me".

for the record im 36, so not quite old enough to remember Stan, but certainly not a "Kid"

Comment

Cantons was already a bad boy but SAF saw something in him that he believed he could work with.
                  What nonsense. He tolerated Cantona, just as Warnock tolerated Adel.

Remind me when Adel last flying kicked a supporter and got banned for eight months?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post

Remind me when Adel last flying kicked a supporter and got banned for eight months?
                    Haha.

Sorry. But Adel is not fit to lace Cantona's boots.

Many people (myself included) rate him as one of the best players ever to grace this planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                      Fulham.

Apparently!!!

Also heard something else that will put a few noses out of joint but can't say any more for the moment.
                      The Sun (reliable as it isn't) today is stating £5Million to Genoa for Adel.

Comment

• Didn't sound like he was off to Fulham today in the press conference
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

• In Reply to Rickys post,

Back in the day ,defenders would kick chunks out of you given half a chance ,and usualy did ,

Im sure players like stan, Rodney and the other greats would more than hold their own in todays "protected non contact sport"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                            The Sun (reliable as it isn't) today is stating £5Million to Genoa for Adel.
                            I guess we'll see.

Comment

• I don't think Adel will play in the Premiership as he would rather go Spain/France etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post

Hardly comparable! Cantona captained United to a whole load of success and inspired the class of 92. What has Adel done, apart from alienate every around him?

Comment

Working...
                                X