Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He didn't perform for us last season at all.
    Sending him out on loan to the Prem gives him a chance to prove if he can really cut it.
    If he does then he can always come back, or it will give us a better chance in offloading him for a decent fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      Absolutley gutted if this happens. Only player down at Rangers who gets you on the edge of your seat and can score goals or outrageous passes that if Messi or Ronaldo scored no one would stop talking about them. He has a few haters on here and I would love to see him do the business with better players around him if he does move on to show these people who slate him, call him over rated etc. Old saying you don't know what you got till it's gone.
      Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      We will see ricky, as I always say just my opinion. If he flops at another club then I will hold my hands up trust me. I personally don't think he will p*ss around at a bigger club as he wont be the big fish like he is here. Yes sometimes he has us ripping our hair out and does stupid things, but you can not take away some of the goals and passes he has done, you got to be a special player to score goals like he has.
      Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Do laugh at the young posters on here who say get rid like you've ever seen a better player in a Rangers shirt
      Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Taarabt is the most exciting player I've seen at Rangers in my lifetime , might be another one along in the next 20 years if we are lucky.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• For how much?,he must be worth what we paid for Austin at least

Comment

• I read Warnocks book while on Hols and may I say if What's is in Warnocks book about Adel is true well it must be goodbye and good riddance, even now understand he came back well over weight and H.R has had a go at him, about his commitment, which is none! So I for one won't be sad to see the back of him if it means we're a better team? Which I think we will be, have some great memories of him, sadly he's tarnished most of them with his poor attitude, and where are all these so called European giants who were queuing up to buy him? Also think the bad news might be Ali Faurlin leaving , Warnock states in his book that Faurlin is the best player he's ever worked with,

Comment

• He has two or three years left on his contract. Is the Club going to pay that off?

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              I read Warnocks book while on Hols and may I say if What's is in Warnocks book about Adel is true well it must be goodbye and good riddance, even now understand he came back well over weight and H.R has had a go at him, about his commitment, which is none! So I for one won't be sad to see the back of him if it means we're a better team? Which I think we will be, have some great memories of him, sadly he's tarnished most of them with his poor attitude, and where are all these so called European giants who were queuing up to buy him? Also think the bad news might be Ali Faurlin leaving , Warnock states in his book that Faurlin is the best player he's ever worked with,
              This!

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                I read Warnocks book while on Hols and may I say if What's is in Warnocks book about Adel is true well it must be goodbye and good riddance, even now understand he came back well over weight and H.R has had a go at him, about his commitment, which is none! So I for one won't be sad to see the back of him if it means we're a better team? Which I think we will be, have some great memories of him, sadly he's tarnished most of them with his poor attitude, and where are all these so called European giants who were queuing up to buy him? Also think the bad news might be Ali Faurlin leaving , Warnock states in his book that Faurlin is the best player he's ever worked with,
                This!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Fulham.

Apparently!!!

Also heard something else that will put a few noses out of joint but can't say any more for the moment.
                  Ahhh. This better be true ric. Otherwise you're screwed in the ITK-table

Comment

• It is not about being a "better" supporter. However, the team of the late sixties and mid seventies was not only the best Rangers ever had, but played some of the best football any English club has ever produced. Watching Bowles, Francis, Leach, Thomas and Givens is incomparable with Adel etc.

Comment

• Tony just confirmed on Twitter than Ale Faurlin is NOT leaving. Puts that one to bed: "@tonyfernandes: @JohnnyKingNerd ale faurlin is not leaving. Would like to renew him. All of us belive in him"
                      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                        Tony just confirmed on Twitter than Ale Faurlin is NOT leaving. Puts that one to bed: "@tonyfernandes: @JohnnyKingNerd ale faurlin is not leaving. Would like to renew him. All of us belive in him"
                        Tony did say that 2 were going on loan, so if 1 is Taarabt then its gotta be Cesar I reckon

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                          Tony did say that 2 were going on loan, so if 1 is Taarabt then its gotta be Cesar I reckon
                          Really hope it isn't but could be Remy either mate.
                          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                            Really hope it isn't bit could be Remy either mate.
                            It won't be Remy as Harry said he won't be loaned, and I don't think Tony wants to see him leave either.

Comment

• No one wants to see him go.
                              Stand and Deliver!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky View Post
                                I'm not sure why people always post stuff like this, as if they are a "better" supporter simply because they are older. I fail to see what adel has to do with Bowles?
                                It's nothing to do with being a better supporter because of age. It's expressing an opinion about great players who've played for the club over the years. We have a fair few fans who have given Adel God-like status. I was just stating an opinion that I believe I've seen better than him at our club, and I firmly believe Stan was far better.
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X