Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    Well I've been watching Rangers since the early 70s and I'm afraid Adel is not fit to lace the boots of Bowles IMO.
    You could add a few to that list to be honest. Depends on how you define a better player?

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
      He's been infuriating as much as pleasing....can we survive without him? Of course...are we better with him? Debatable....will we be more of a 'team' without him? Yes
      this is spot on, great post
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Well I've been watching Rangers since the early 70s and I'm afraid Adel is not fit to lace the boots of Bowles IMO.

Or Les ...Or Macca ....Or Gerry .......

Sorry but the term legend is banded about far too easilly and you need to earn that description ,,,,,,,,,,,and one good season in the 2nd tier of league football isn't enough in my opinion !!

Comment

• Originally posted by TW7R View Post
          You could add a few to that list to be honest. Depends on how you define a better player?
          Bowles was more consistent for a start, he performed at the highest domestic level, and scored a fair few in Europe.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by maddix View Post
            Or Les ...Or Macca ....Or Gerry .......

Sorry but the term legend is banded about far too easilly and you need to earn that description ,,,,,,,,,,,and one good season in the 2nd tier of league football isn't enough in my opinion !!
            I would throw in Trevor Sinclair as well and Furlong. If you gave me the choice of those two in there rangers pomp and adel he would be chosen third

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              I would throw in Trevor Sinclair as well and Furlong. If you gave me the choice of those two in there rangers pomp and adel he would be chosen third
              You could put 10 or 20 Proper legends up in the last 30 years ...the likes of Cookie ....Kev ..... etc ,,,,Players who genuinly have a love for the club

Comment

I was just going to suggest Trevor. I thought he was superb for us. For me, Trevor was a better player, more consistent, and a far better team player.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  this is spot on, great post
                  Why thank you dear Sir

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    We will see ricky, as I always say just my opinion. If he flops at another club then I will hold my hands up trust me. I personally don't think he will p*ss around at a bigger club as he wont be the big fish like he is here. Yes sometimes he has us ripping our hair out and does stupid things, but you can not take away some of the goals and passes he has done, you got to be a special player to score goals like he has.
                    Accept you opinion but he only played when he was the big fish as once promoted and we signed more established and better quality players they wouldn't put up with him and its all been downhill since then.

Comment

Bowles was more consistent for a start, he performed at the highest domestic level, and scored a fair few in Europe.
                      With you 100% mate.

To me a player can become great for a number of reasons. Yes Adel is a QPR great for what he's done, but like others have said so are Sir Les, Macca, Sinclair, Bardsley, Sinton all who represented their countries with us.

Later you could argue Gallen, Holloway, Furlong and such like are also greats for what they done in getting us back into the 2nd tier when we were on our knees.

Comment

He wont complete his loan if he goes they wont put up with his antics there will be a row and he will come back early

That or he will get injured and Fulham will rejoice that they have injured him knowing how highly he is thought of by many of our fans
                        Good post and so true, he will be back within a couple of months if he goes on loan, sell or give him away we will never get rid if he mucks up a loan which he will.

Comment

• Adel has fantastic ability that is without question . He has provided rangers fans with numerous unforgettable memories for which I personally am eyernally grateful . However for me the reason that adel stood out so blatantly was because he played with inferior players around him at a level that allowed his skill to shine . We as a fan base were also crying out for someone of his ilk due to the number of years of dross we had to put up with which put adel on a different level . For me though I'd have players like Sinclair , furlong and Ferdinand miles above him as they did it week in week out at the top level . Adels good on his day but his days are too few and far between . I'd much rather have a decent player performing every week to one who occasionally turns it on . Thanks for the memories adel but its time we all wiped our mouths and moved on

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Do laugh at the young posters on here who say get rid like you've ever seen a better player in a Rangers shirt
                            Very true, find the inquisition on Adel bizarre. It's not like we've been spoilt for choice. We've had a few quality water carriers but apart from say Remy, Adel has been one player that when leaving the ground I've thought st worth it.
                            To compare him to bowles, is like listening to the pub bore, compare Rooney to laws, Gerrard to dalglish or greaves to defoe, what's the point, certain players in the past are better than present players, thanks fascinating.

Comment

• hooper?

Comment

I'm not sure why people always post stuff like this, as if they are a "better" supporter simply because they are older. I fail to see what adel has to do with Bowles?

Comment

Working...
                                X