Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Can't understand how anyone can consider the loss of Faurlin as a bigger blow than Taarabt, Faurlin would struggle to make the bench this season

Taarabt is the most exciting player I've seen at Rangers in my lifetime , might be another one along in the next 20 years if we are lucky.
    Have to agree with this post.

Comment

• He has provided me some of the best moments at LR in all my 35 years of supporting QPR.

Enough is enough though. You cannot instill discipline in a group if you have someone so self centred as Adel on the books.

He will be fantastic for Fulham, for a few months , then lets see the fallout:meaw:

Comment

• He wont complete his loan if he goes they wont put up with his antics there will be a row and he will come back early

That or he will get injured and Fulham will rejoice that they have injured him knowing how highly he is thought of by many of our fans

Comment

• Keeping Adel is like having great sex with a beautiful woman who ruins your life.....

Comment

• Could be player out: Faurlin, Remy, Hill, Derry, Jenas etc....could be player in: Parker, O'Neil, Bramble etc....could be agreement with Barton to stay this season then we pay him off and let him go for free....could be hold on Stadium until we're back in Prem and in there for a couple on years....could be issues with new training ground....could be decision to keep current badge....could be other shareholders buying out Mittals....could be many bleeding things....the excitment is making me weep....the excitment is making what weep exactly?....what weeps?....who am I?....What are we here for?....why does 'it' itch?.......

Comment

• Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              He has provided me some of the best moments at LR in all my 35 years of supporting QPR.

Enough is enough though. You cannot instill discipline in a group if you have someone so self centred as Adel on the books.

He will be fantastic for Fulham, for a few months , then lets see the fallout:meaw:
              Good post that.

Comment

• Do laugh at the young posters on here who say get rid like you've ever seen a better player in a Rangers shirt

Comment

• Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  He has provided me some of the best moments at LR in all my 35 years of supporting QPR.

This is really accurate, I agree with you
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• He's been infuriating as much as pleasing....can we survive without him? Of course...are we better with him? Debatable....will we be more of a 'team' without him? Yes

Comment

• No point crying about it, if he wants to go then let him. Its about time these ponced up prima donnas realise they are not bigger than the club. I dont care how good he thinks he is he didnt do nothing last year, if i skived off from work taking money under false pretences my boss would have booted me out along time a go.

Comment

Do laugh at the young posters on here who say get rid like you've ever seen a better player in a Rangers shirt
                        Problem is, he dosnt want to play in that shirt any longer.

Comment

Do laugh at the young posters on here who say get rid like you've ever seen a better player in a Rangers shirt
                          Well I've been watching Rangers since the early 70s and I'm afraid Adel is not fit to lace the boots of Bowles IMO.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• He aint fit enough to lace his own boots the fat git let alone someone elses!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              Well I've been watching Rangers since the early 70s and I'm afraid Adel is not fit to lace the boots of Bowles IMO.
                              Great

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                                Spot on!

Comment

Working...
                                X