No announcement yet.

Watch tonight’s live stream of Exeter City v QPR / Match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember how excited we got in pre season last year and then look what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      dunno i fell asleep
      So nil- nil then.

Comment

• Why why why

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Yeah right like he opened up many a defence with that left foot the pass 2 seasons
          Really?

Comment

• Yun looks awful ....

Comment

• Im being discriminated against going to tweet Shami Chakrabarti about this she will make sure I et access to this thread. You lot have not heard the end of this :impatient:

Comment

• Bosingwa off Sanusi on. Hoorah

Comment

• Cant wait to go here in the cup. Lets hope its only 90mins and no extra time

Comment

• Got nothing about us. Per season friendly or not poor poor poor quality. How we favourites for the league I don't know. Need 2 forwards and a decent out and out winger

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Im being discriminated against going to tweet Shami Chakrabarti about this she will make sure I et access to this thread. You lot have not heard the end of this :impatient:
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Are they having a laugh?

Comment

• Bet those that made the effort to travel tonight are enjoying themselves

Comment

• Park still like bambi on ice and his first touch at times is shocking

Comment

• I am typing blind guys I have no idea if your getting my messages or even if your missing me as I have been shunned from the thread I can only see page 1

I think this is happening because I asked about Jenny's Canisters the other day and because of this I have been ostracised from the rest of the board but im not bitter. I hope my voice is being heard

I feel like Mandela now im on the outside wanting to be on the inside

Whats the score?????

Comment

• That Mackie shot hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X