No announcement yet.

ITK transfer table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, every team/person who has entered into the ITK-league must follow certain standards. We hold respect in high regard so, any foul or abusive language directed at other participents along with with spectators could cause a points deduction.

you have been warned. an apology would go down very nicely with the panel this evening.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We should establish groundrules for this

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
        We should establish groundrules for this

was thinking along the same lines.

the panel adopts the rule stated on post 16.

we wish an independent body to formulate all rules regarding the formation of the ITK-LEAGUE and to deliberate over any appeal.

would stanley or any other 3rd party except the panels request to formulate all rules regarding this league and to post them up on here for all the participents to be made aware of.?
        Last edited by Hitman34; 27-06-2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

we wish an independent body to formulate all rules regarding the formation of the ITK-LEAGUE and to deliberate over any appeal.

would stanley except the panels request to formulate all rules regarding this league nad to post them up on here for all the participents to be made aware of.?
          Is it possible for me to join the panel in compete in the league? (this is a formal question made by w12hoops) 2013-06-27

Comment

Rule no 0002 states.................

No participent can hold a seat at the independent ITK-league panel commitee.

Comment

Rule no 0002 states.................

No participent can hold a seat at the independent ITK-league panel commitee.
              ahh. Too bad, but rules are rules eh

Comment

would stanley or any other 3rd party except the panels request to formulate all rules regarding this league and to post them up on here for all the participents to be made aware of.?
                Be my guest, but I do feel that in light of W12Hoops' humble apology to Jack4QPR and the fact that it now appears he was the first to the Simpson scoop even though he was a little out with the signing date, then perhaps the points tally in the OP should now be amended to take account of this - say to an equal tie with Insider?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Be my guest, but I do feel that in light of W12Hoops' humble apology to Jack4QPR and the fact that it now appears he was the first to the Simpson scoop even though he was a little out with the signing date, then perhaps the points tally in the OP should now be amended to take account of this - say to an equal tie with Insider?
                  Stanley, I have to agree with you. Such a brilliant post from such a genius.

Comment

I would like to add that I also think hitman and all of his associated are geniuses too

Comment

Stanley, I have to agree with you. Such a brilliant post from such a genius.
                      Flattery will get you everywhere W12...but of course, no bribery!

Comment

Flattery will get you everywhere W12...but of course, no bribery!
                        so you are not interested in any of my free-pints in the green?

Comment

I would like to add that the ongoing conversation between me and stanley is highly unofficial

Comment

so you are not interested in any of my free-pints in the green?

I would like to add that the ongoing conversation between me and stanley is highly unofficial
                            As everyone can witness above I have not engaged in any 'conversation' - only insubstantial emoticons

Comment

As everyone can witness above I have not engaged in any 'conversation' - only insubstantial emoticons
                              As far as I can see, Stanley have not participated in any conversation regarding "free pints in the green" verbally. Everyone can clearly see that.

Comment

The following is a statement from the ITK-LEAGUE COMMITEE.......................

With regard to MrHoops submitted Evidence (dated 20/06/2013 http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ans-ITK-thread)
                                We the panel after a fact finding mission was able to establish that Mr Simpson was infact in ayia napa and on that date he would have not been able to sign his contract or have any such medical at that time. so we had no alternative but to throw out the evidence for which MrHoop provided.

We then examined evidence provided by out independent advisor Mr S Knife (24/06/13 http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...simpson-update)

Mr Hoop clearly states a full 8 hours before Mr Insider That Mr Simpson "is ours".

In light of this new evidence, Along with your swift apology to Jack we the panel have no other choice but to offer our sincere apologies and to award Mr hoop 3 pts.

With regard to Mr Insider's accuracy with the announcement of the signing along with the medical that he/she announced yesterday, We the panel, along with our independent enforcer mr S Knife wish to state that Mr Insiders 3pts are retained.

The Itk- league has been updated on page 1 and will continue to be.

Futhermore, the panel has taken note of Mr Insiders latest outburst regarding not wishing to participte in the ITK-LEAGUE.

We made you aware of your participation in the league just over one week ago and we have not recieved any request by you to not be entered.
                                You had ample time to withdraw before the leaguge started but you failed to do so. Therefore, as the ITK-league has now commenced it is to late for you or any of your competitors to now withdraw.

Lastly, the panel wishes to remind you of implications regarding bringing the league into disrepute which is a 5pts deduction.

Comment

Working...
                                X