Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fan Sites & QPR Media Dept - Meeting 2

1. Default

Thank you brightonr and MYU for your offers and sorry for starting an argument on this thread, that wasn't the intention. What I should have pointed out earlier is that after the LSA was excluded from the first Fans Sites meeting we did contact the relevant people and were told that we would be included for the next one. As you can see this didn't happen.

superhoop67, you may be right that the club views us as old fashioned but we are trying to move the LSA into the 21st century, we have our messageboard which all are welcome to join http://www.qprlsa.co.uk/forum/index.php, we have a Facebook Group and a Twitter account which we use for announcements etc.

Thank you IsleworthRanger for you glowing reference for the LSA, I for one am extremely proud to serve on the committee and consider it a huge honour. If anyone on here would like to know more about the LSA please do contact me or come and see us downstairs at The 'Bok on matchdays, any committee member will be glad to talk.

2. Default

like it or not the LSA represent a large part of the qpr support, especially those travelling to away games, the club were meant to invite us we believed and are contacting them.
    it's GOOD THE CLUB are trying to contact all the groups, cos many have their own views,hopes etc
    media is a huge part of modern life, this mb like some others gives info , reports, clips etc and are part of the qpr world.
    it's not moaning but the first any lsa heard of the "meet" was on other mbs and it took many by surprise. we'll survive.
    25 years and counting.
    kirill mate, maybe you wanted a "fulham park rangers" cos the lsa protested and stopped that, and mk rangers!! and have raised lots of cash for qprfc, sponsored walks, cycle rides,raffles....(as did others)

nowadays the LSA is looked upon as a few pissheads drinking in the Dive bar of the Bok by a lot of newbies , but like The Modfather says it has a lot of history with the club and is treated rather shabby ,from a Life long member
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

4. Default

Originally Posted by superhoop67
    nowadays the LSA is looked upon as a few pissheads drinking in the Dive bar of the Bok by a lot of newbies , but like The Modfather says it has a lot of history with the club and is treated rather shabby ,from a Life long member
    Bang on, I'm sad to say.

Blog Entries

Most fans go to the pub before entering LR, so what's wrong with fans wanting a drink on the coach?

Everyone has a choice and the coaches are always full.

On the occasions ive travelled away with the LSA ive always had a right laugh ( regardless of the result ) ,as someone who was on the pitch ( as i`m sure quite a few on here were ) against Man City to protest against the Fulham merger , i dont think the importance of the LSA should be underestimated .
    ( Have to admit the rubbish dance music banging out at top volume all the way back from Man U last season got proper annoying )
    But they are the ones travelling away week in ,week out , and the club would be lost without their Loyal support.

Thanks for posting your report of the meeting Stanley