Polish QPR fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polish QPR fans

Good to see QPR fans from around the world getting together.

Welcome,

First Polish QPR’s fans gathering took place on 17-20 of May 2013 in resort “Rytebłota”, which is situated over beautiful lake “Zbiczno” on Brodnicki Lake Region.

In our meeting participated ten QPR fans, who said one year before, that they want to meet in one common gathering. We spent four days on talking about our team and about our community. We also made very important decision about changes in our website, and now we have a new admins and redaction in qprfc.pl.

Everyone QPR fans, who came on our meeting took their collection of QPR gadgets: T-shirts, scarfs etc. We had big respect for one of fan, who show for us his big collection of… QPR’s tattoos on his body! We all together watched our last match in Barclays Premier League against Liverpool FC.

Our gathering took place in great atmosphere and we often feel like a one big QPR family. On last day we were play football match and made a promise, that we must meet in the future in bigger group, probably in different region of our country. So we want invite to second edition of Polish R’s fans gathering. We are optimistic, because now we have 180 registered fans on our website.

In our gathering were meet fans, who was on our website from the beginning , and who wrote the most comments and suggestion and of course redaction of qprfc.pl. So in our first nation-wide meeting participated: Busby, Czikare, Ella, Jarek1, Kola, Rumbi, superjurek, superM, Toma, Viking and a cat Jude 99.

http://qprfc.pl/

There you go 2 disastrous seasons in the prem yet still we attract fans...........just think if we could sustain a run in the prem Tony's plans to build the club could become reality afterall

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      There you go 2 disastrous seasons in the prem yet still we attract fans...........just think if we could sustain a run in the prem Tony's plans to build the club could become reality afterall
      Exactly... things like this should make us fans feel proud.

Comment

Suprised we don't have more Polish fans as there is massive communities all over North west/west london. Even before they were allowed free access to Europe. In b4 facto makes some joke about poles needing British Aid in WW2 and robbing jobs and eating sausages and saucy bints hes molested.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
          Suprised we don't have more Polish fans as there is massive communities all over North west/west london. Even before they were allowed free access to Europe. In b4 facto makes some joke about poles needing British Aid in WW2 and robbing jobs and eating sausages and saucy bints hes molested.
          I always like Sheen, some of these supermarket own, just aren't aren't the same!

If you went back to the Gianni/Flavio bum fest days, I think you'll find the desks were always gleaming with polish.
          I think qblockpete can also vouch for this!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I always like Sheen, some of these supermarket own, just aren't aren't the same!

If you went back to the Gianni/Flavio bum fest days, I think you'll find the desks were always gleaming with polish.
            I think qblockpete can also vouch for this!
            QPR should be targeting these immigrant and ethnic groups as we could get a large fan base from them.

Comment

trying to get their foot in the door, so they can get in sharpish with a price on the new stadium
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                trying to get their foot in the door, so they can get in sharpish with a price on the new stadium
                tbh I make you spot on mate!

If Rieger wasn't half polish he'd be polishing my car!

Comment

There are more of us, and we write about the fans living in Poland, and not in London.

Comment

Originally posted by qprfc.pl View Post
                    There are more of us, and we write about the fans living in Poland, and not in London.
                    that can't be many as there are more in London than Warsaw?!

Comment

Alright mate, welcome to the roller coaster!...Actually it's been coaster more than roller these last 2 years but enjoy!
                      Last edited by QPRDave; 11-06-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Of course not many, but we're rooting for a number of years rather than a year or two.
                        We go to games at Loftus, looks on as much as you.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Of course not many, but we're rooting for a number of years rather than a year or two.
                            We go to games at Loftus, looks on as much as you.
                            Good stuff and keep up the support!

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X